Preview Changes and pre-match discussion vs Dockers in WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don't think Ben is playing anytime soon. Small steps with Ben.
I agree. He is ready when he is ready but I don't think they would play such a significant game away from Ben's family, friends and us fans.

Just been looking at the Freo board and * me, they've quietly been building a really good list. Even with their outs, I can identify a plethora of players who could cause us all sorts of problems. Clark, Brayshaw, Darcy, Switkowski, Schultz, Ryan, Young, Serong. Add Amiss to that list for the typical brilliant debut that players love to have against us. I would be staggered if we kept this to below 45 points. Guess we just have to be grateful they're not at absolute full strength

Just been looking at the Freo board and fu** me, they've quietly been building a really good list. Even with their outs, I can identify a plethora of players who could cause us all sorts of problems. Clark, Brayshaw, Darcy, Switkowski, Schultz, Ryan, Young, Serong. Add Amiss to that list for the typical brilliant debut that players love to have against us. I would be staggered if we kept this to below 45 points. Guess we just have to be grateful they're not at absolute full strength
They’ve got serious depth

Just look at key backs alone
Pearce, Cox, Chapman, Logue and Hamling

All quality

Need to poach from them

Someone like Fyfe missing all year but no worries

At least 6 dockers out with covid.
hungry oliver twist GIF

FB: Zurhaar - McKay - Bonar
HB: Thomas - Corr - McDonald
C: Scott - LDU - Stephenson
HF: Taylor - Comben - Jason
F: Curtis - CCJ - Ziebell
R: Goldy - Anderson - Simpkin
I/C: Greenwood Powell Perez Turner
Sub: Phillips

Out: Mahony, Young, Atu, Walker (Delisted/Omitted) Bergman(inj), Larkey (susp)

In: Comben, Powell, Phillips, McKay, Corr, Anderson

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FB: Zurhaar - McKay - Bonar
HB: Thomas - Corr - McDonald
C: Scott - LDU - Stephenson
HF: Ford - Comben - Jason
F: Curtis - CCJ - Ziebell
R: Goldy - Anderson - Simpkin
I/C: Greenwood Powell Perez Taylor
Sub: Phillips

Out: Turner, Mahony, Young, Atu, Walker (Delisted/Omitted) Bergman(inj), Larkey (susp)

In: Comben, Powell, Phillips, McKay, Corr, Anderson, Ford
Omg the dilf is back!! I missed u

Hi Roos fans,

With Larkey out, do you think you'll be running a shorter forward line against us?

Good luck for Friday by the way. I think we'll (respectfully) come away with the win, but it will be a lot closer than most think given our COVID outs.

On a side note, I really rate your clubs young talent and think the club is going about the rebuild the right way i.e. not cutting corners. Hopefully Noble is given ample leeway to develop and bring them all through. I'm heading to the game and can't wait to see JHF in the flesh - you've got a special one there!

Last edited:
Hi Roos fans,

With Larkey out, do you think you'll be running a shorter forward line against us?

Good luck for Friday by the way. I think we'll (respectfully) come away with the win, but it will be a lot closer than most think given our COVID outs.

On a side note, I really rate your clubs young talent and think the club is going about the rebuild the right way i.e. not cutting corners. Hopefully Noble is given ample leeway to develop and bring them all through. I'm heading to the game on Friday and can't wait to see JHF in the flesh - you've got a special one there!
Reckon we bring Comben in to partner CCJ who will also pinch hit ruck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back