List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Courtesy of Lore

Last edited by a moderator:
Hang on you forgot

Ian Stewart
Rod Gault
Russel Greene

How far back you want to go
sid coventry shafted us,no doubt in collusion with collingwood,probably would have got gordon as well(club captain for 4 flags in a row brownlow winner & 1299 career goals there)

does that count

Don’t care about other clubs drafting? If we draft well we are contending it’s pretty simple and how you can’t see that has me seriously baffled. Continuous fails in the top end of the draft are all sweet because we get a delisted free agent and someone who’s played vfl his whole career? 🥴
We have drafted well in the last 5 years
King
Chito
Windy
Naz
Pou
Ronny
haven't even seen Hotton, Van Es and Keeler

We are seeing the back of a 25 y.o No.8, a 26 y.o no18

We are getting a 22 y.o no.9 and a 24 y.o no 3 but hey keep whinging about things that happened 6 years ago by people not at the club any more.

FMD :rolleyes::rolleyes:

We have drafted well in the last 5 years
King
Chito
Windy
Naz
Pou
haven't even seen Hotton, Van Es and Keeler

We are seeing the back of a 25 y.o No.8, a 26 y.o no18

We are getting a 22 y.o no.9 and a 24 y.o no 3 but hey keep whinging about things that happened 6 years ago by people not at the club any more.

FMD :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Because their draft position is irrelevant

I wasn’t really listening to trade radio as I’ve been in and out of the office.

But did they say Billings to GWS for Haynes + a pick swap?

GWS open to Billings.

Haynes looking out. Possible salary dump.

We are putting 3+3 together = extra 1st rounder.

Because their draft position is irrelevant
So why is the OP going on about losing players and whinging about where we drafted them then?

Thats my point, whinge about losing frdp players, but not saying anythng about gaining frdp players that are younger.

It is just a vehicle to play victim and whinge about things last decade that have no bearing on the current situation.

This is boring. Can we start a BF posters trade thread.

First cab off the rank - Dard Ball Get . Can go any club. Future 5th rounder at best. Versatile but that's the weakness, jack of all trades but a master of none. Rapidly declining in form over the years and now merely a shell of the poster he used to be.

Please PM for serious enquiries.

I mean his posts are s**t still, but is he truly shitposting to the level we would expect? Debatable.

Purple has mentioned a few times now to watch our recruiting team etc.

Knowing his relationship with SOS & RTB, I’m tipping there’s something brewing in the background. He just can’t spit it out in case it doesn’t happen

Attachments

• IMG_0390.png
    IMG_0390.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 203
In short happy to get Shiel, if this pick 13 for Shiel stuff is done and dusted then great, if we give that pick back (or heaven forbid give ours up and keep the compo one) that would be bad.
understatement of the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is boring. Can we start a BF posters trade thread.

First cab off the rank - Dard Ball Get . Can go any club. Future 5th rounder at best. Versatile but that's the weakness, jack of all trades but a master of none. Rapidly declining in form over the years and now merely a shell of the poster he used to be.

Please PM for serious enquiries.
I requested a trade to Freo with the goat, but Freomaniac refused to come to the saints. Reckons you're all a bunch of freaky losers.

Agree but for different reasons. 2019 we were happy to use pics to bring in established talent. This time were trying to deals that will improve our draft hand as well.
Plus players though. Looks like we may nab
Henry
Dow
Sheil
possibly Haynes
plus a bunch of high dp's

TR - James Harms up for grabs. I have always like Harmes, should we have a dash, or hacve we enough B to B+ mids?

To be honest.

Hopefully we are just telling the dogs and Freo to call each other and work out which pick keeps them both happy.

Then call us back when we are ready to hand over Coffield for Henry
What could go wrong?

"Yeah we'd like matress bontempelly and that jamara guy pleaze."

Very hard to call that one right now, time will tell though would be interesting to see if we try to bring in a tallish forward in the meantime
I reckon we have plenty of coverage really. Sharman, Hammer, Hayes, Cordy, Wood, Owens, Heath, Keeler, Allison, Marshall.

I hope Tim's health is on the improve, that's all that matters in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back