List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't you know? Rebecca is the devil incarnate. Have you ever noticed they never show her legs. They are always covered by long pants. That's because she is a goat from the waist down, complete with a pointy tail she straps to one of her goaty legs.

Her severe facial features and pointy, trident like features are the other clues. No mistaking it.

You have to admit that Chris Judd, her earthly partner and servant, does bare more than a passing resemblance to a Gargoyle. You know it makes sense. It's always the ones you least suspect!

I wanted Judd to be a dickhead but he's actually really nice, both of them are sickly nice, might be an act. The devil rolls that way.

I wanted Judd to be a dickhead but he's actually really nice, both of them are sickly nice, might be an act. The devil rolls that way.

I crossed paths with Judd once. He'd had a few. Just a genuine decent bloke from what little I saw.

Also does anyone know why jones hasn’t nominated us yet? All the talk is that st kilda are really the only club going for him outright and have a tabled a deal that is superior to his one in Sydney.
Swans Best &Fairest held tonight. No delistings announced and I would wager that any players moving will wait until after tonight to announce something.

Masten is a deplorable squib, guys cmon.
Just feel we are better blooding Hunter Clark , Bytel and giving Gresham , Acres more time in the middle because having Steele , Hannebery , Ross and Dunstan do we really need a midfielder who is past his best , I would be scouting clubs for unhappy players not getting a game like Bonar and Constable.
Or just find that big fish mid we have been screaming for.(Wines , Angus Brayshaw , Wines , Whitfield)

Chris Masten. Delisted by the Eagles and:

"Gold Coast's reported interested in Masten is understood to have cooled, although St Kilda and Hawthorn have also shown interest and he isn't giving up on adding to his 215 games."

Do we really need a 30 year old B-grade mid? Maybe.

no.gif

From inside the club:
No one is interested in Acres, we have to shop around someone else like a half-back flank.
Cooled on Tomlinson - don’t want him anymore.
Dunstan and Steele likely to move to the leadership ground next year
Trying to find a backup ruck
You can bet freo will say they’re not interested in Acres regardless... will then ask to throw him in with 5 for hill.

From inside the club:
No one is interested in Acres, we have to shop around someone else like a half-back flank.
Cooled on Tomlinson - don’t want him anymore.
Dunstan and Steele likely to move to the leadership ground next year
Trying to find a backup ruck

Zac Smith is my choice for a cheap back up ruckman. Chris Scott has caught the Grant Thomas infliction towards ruckman and expects all his ruckman to be Brodie Grundy.

Im not surprised by the lack of interest in Acres as Richo did him no favours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The club saying we will be hitting the trade period hard we must be looking at more than just Brad Hill , I'm just hoping for a surprise however we don't really have the draft picks to really make anything happen - still surprised no one has put a offer up for Newnes.

The club saying we will be hitting the trade period hard we must be looking at more than just Brad Hill , I'm just hoping for a surprise however we don't really have the draft picks to really make anything happen - still surprised no one has put a offer up for Newnes.

Im not he cant kick...its why we want to get rid of him!

Zac Smith is my choice for a cheap back up ruckman. Chris Scott has caught the Grant Thomas infliction towards ruckman and expects all his ruckman to be Brodie Grundy.

Im not surprised by the lack of interest in Acres as Richo did him no favours.
Smith would fill the spot , he couldn't be any worse than Longer.

Lose Bruce, don’t get Ryder, look no further than just down the road St Kilda City. Experienced player, has played full forward & a bit of ruck at St Mary’s, might be past his prime, but by golly, by goodness, by gosh we could do with a whipping boy. Bring back Raph Clarke.🤭🤭😱 Byeeeee!

Lose Bruce, don’t get Ryder, look no further than just down the road St Kilda City. Experienced player, has played full forward & a bit of ruck at St Mary’s, might be past his prime, but by golly, by goodness, by gosh we could do with a whipping boy. Bring back Raph Clarke.🤭🤭😱 Byeeeee!
Bruce will be hard to cover , this year he was the only tall forward we had and next year we will be relying on the the development of Max King.
They could attempt to play Battle forward or even Carlisle if forced too , but surely the powers have already sorted what we have planned to do.

We still have a lot of unknowns - Clavarino with another preseason under his belt could easily step up next year and the same can be said with Austin , Marsh and Joyce. If only one of them can fill a void in the back line it will free up Battle or Carlisle to be moved into attack.
What ever happens next year I expect us to be playing with 3 marking forwards - King , Bruce / Battle and Membery.
If Bruce happens to move I fully expect Battle to replace him , the same as they had him replace Carlisle this year in the back line.
Battle could well be a revelation next year after getting his first full year of footy under his belt.

I feel keeping Carlisle and Wilkie in the back line with Webster , Geary and Savage we might of seen the last of Brown with the squad having Austin , Marsh , Clavarino and Joyce on the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back