List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Courtesy of Lore

Last edited by a moderator:

As fun as it is to rag on the Bombers at the moment, I'm still not happy we're losing Gresham, and the compo pick is still unders.

We picked a dynamic small forward who had all the attributes to run through the midfield. He was great in his first couple of years, a real shining light in a pretty bleak time for the club. Him breaking Lonergan's ankles and kicking that goal from the boundary against the Cats was one of our club's great highlights.

He had injuries, but wasn't injury prone - snapping an achilles could happen to anyone, and hurt his knee on unsafe Optus Stadium turf...no fault of his.

We gave him a big deal as a young player to reward his potential, and fill our minimum cap requirements. The understanding when that happens has to be that your next deal might not be as big, that some of the cash you think you've earnt has been "paid in advance".

But as soon as I hear "wants to play for a big club" - then you can * right off. The big clubs deserve those types.

Good luck Jade. You're gonna need it. If Bombers fans want your blood already for filling their cap - wait till they see your delivery inside 50
Gresham is not a good player, his kicking has let him down his entire career and is stopping him from becoming anything over than BOG average.

I'm over the moon. If we can find a way to off load Billings and Howard we should be celebrating

Well Freo want mid first round we want something around 30-35 this is middle ground
Last i heard was they want a pick in the early 20's.

I believe that's fair. Henry is showing that he's building towards his ceiling. If we could get him for the same price as Gresh, who has passed his ceiling/prime, that's a win.

People are cooked these days. It’s all that hip hop music
You don't know the streets, playa. fellows wanna hit me like I'm Tupac cos bad bitches * me in my Gucci tube socks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screw you, mod!

Fight The Power GIF by OpticalArtInc.
Simmer down there, shaved dogs arse

Thanks for the service Gresh, but now that Gresh is gone let's be honest:

Bottom 10% in the league for kicking skills. Have not seen penetration as limp as Gresh since the days of Luke Balls chronic osteotis pubis.

Once he lost a bit of agility not too many tricks left in his bag.

Happy for Bombers to deal with those 35m helicopter punts the next 3 years.

Last i heard was they want a pick in the early 20's.

I believe that's fair. Henry is showing that he's building towards his ceiling. If we could get him for the same price as Gresh, who has passed his ceiling/prime, that's a win.
So what now 21 to port for 25&41
25 to Freo for Henry 41 to Carlton for Dow
Receive 40 from the dogs for coff
Leaves us with 13,35,40,56,92

Jay Clark loves fangirling about anything Essendon do

He blocked me after I called him out on the suggestion that we should have traded Billings for Carlisle :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

He blocked me for Billings to Essendon pushback. His article in the Hun about Essendon's trade period reads as promotional material from the football club.

If Collingwood give him a nudge he'll change his mind
I see a spot now Gresh is gone we are a small forward short who come in if butts or Higgins is injured/out of form

If Collingwood draft rookies and trade them for good draft picks, it will help their success.

Just draft a small forward , some of them are ready to go pretty quick.

You're a gimp so that shouldn't be hard
You wish I was a gimp.

Sadly it’ll remain a cry-wanking dream for you, Souva Jim.

If Collingwood draft rookies and trade them for good draft picks, it will help their success.

Just draft a small forward , some of them are ready to go pretty quick.
Besides Rachelle I'm not sure of many other small forwards who have been drafted and ready to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back