5th T20I New Zealand v Australia @ Eden Park 5pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Finches last 12-18 months has been pretty good in all forms (even shield cricket he been better).

Even those who have always hated him in the pro side would be pretty happy with his form

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

THE GOVERNOR will be calling for his Test selection soon.

Now that I've had the time to cool down, I can share some thoughts.

It's not easy to score 240 even on a small ground, it's even more difficult to chase it down. Aus did that with ease and outside maybe a couple of overs at the start looked good to chase it. They deserve credit for holding their nerve and chasing down a huge score. It was impressive in the ease in which they did it in the end, we were literally 20 short. You can credit your bowlers for getting it together for a few overs at the end for that.

Really lmao? Have you seen the other million calling NZ losers?

We've got no leg to stand on because we haven't won s**t, but we have the media hyping this team up only to lose games like this and choke away deciders when in a good position.

Only call NZ losers for the benefit of Plugger....lol. Other than that we don't mind them.

I think Jim and Harsha have both made some valid points. I was numb to all the sixes by the mid way point last night. Worth pointing out that average score at Eden Park before yesterday's game was around the 16-170 mark but a game like yesterday was bound to happen.

This pitch is an absolute road and the ground is about as big as the one I played on in grade 4 at Primary School. New Zealand need to make over 250. If Short, Lynn, Maxwell etc, get going, even that will not be enough.

Someone saw it coming. I reckon it is harder to hit a six on Launching Place cricket oval then here.

Some posters really need to make better use of the ignore button, and also what happens on other boards stays there. Don't bring it here.
So Vegeta and Plugger get to basically troll the forum while the onus is on everyone else to ignore them? Surely trolling is against the forum rules because that's all they do.

So Vegeta and Plugger get to basically troll the forum while the onus is on everyone else to ignore them? Surely trolling is against the forum rules because that's all they do.
Plugger35 is the easiest to troll back lol. He follows NZ ffs. I mean they don't even deserve full member status.

Oh and...............

CKV8AD.gif

I think Jim and Harsha have both made some valid points. I was numb to all the sixes by the mid way point last night. Worth pointing out that average score at Eden Park before yesterday's game was around the 16-170 mark but a game like yesterday was bound to happen.

Jim Maxwell is an old coot.

Barracking for a team other than Australia isn't trolling.
You care more about Australia losing than your own team winning, that's how much you hate Australia Actively barracking against Australia should be trolling on this forum but I guess this forum has carried Xtreme for years so what are some nobody Kiwis. You and Vegeta walk into threads unrelated to NZ and take pot shots at Australia. That's trolling. Meh, dunno why I care, just funny to call hateful shits like you out.

Last edited:
Warner is fine as captain but should go down the order for Finch.

Agreed with this. He's a good captain and a middle order role might just freshen him up a bit. Or you could swap him and Finch as you see fit. It's a fcukin brutal batting line up. Aussies would be licking their lips for the home WC in 2020.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just glad to see Warner find the middle of the bat and score a few before they get into the real stuff next month.

What did he say that was out of the ordinary?
I think I can really pull something special on Wednesday night.

Bold statement. At least he doesn't have a millstone of a nickname to be hurled back at him if he doesn't manage to "pull off something special". Good luck to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back