Game Day AFL Round 1 - Collingwood vs Western Bulldogs Matchday Discussion (MCG - 7.50pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I don't think Aish or Mayne did enough during the JLT series to warrant selection but injury has forced our hand to select one.

If my memory serves me correct Broomhead didn't play in any of the games so not surprising he's been left out.

Aish did deserve it. Did way more then Mayne

867abe23e92bbbf08d691c9cbcfb603f.jpg

It's nice to be back

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

On my way to the G now. Sitting in P20 tonight.

Enjoy the game guys. Ride the bumps. We aren't ready yet but we will shock some teams this year. Hopefully starting tonight.

Go pies.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think your team will dominate again once your defence and forward line gets straightened out.

Aish has not set the world on fire since he arrived at the club. Not a huge out. Sorry Dave, just telling it like it is.

Looked good late season and vs Tigers.

Could play Midfield today that he Misses out on

hey just wanted to wish you guys good luck tonight, I seriously rate your midfield but it is a shame to see James Aish be a late out as I really want him to have a breakout year. Also a big fan of Grundy, I definitely think he can become one of the best ruckmen in the comp this year.

Agree could be Aish breakout season this year.

Grundy should dominate against no rucks for Dogs

hey just wanted to wish you guys good luck tonight, I seriously rate your midfield but it is a shame to see James Aish be a late out as I really want him to have a breakout year. Also a big fan of Grundy, I definitely think he can become one of the best ruckmen in the comp this year.
Good luck for your ladies team against Brisbane. Hope they have a good win.

All I can say about this game is that I really hope Travis Cloke doesn't have a big game. I was always on his bandwagon, and it would just sting if he recaptured some form that I desperately hoped he would while he was still with us!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't you know "everyone loves Bob Murphy"? The media told us so.

They better not flog on about Murphy all game like they did with Menzel or I'm watching with no sound

Doesn't worry me if we beat them like we did Geelong that night!

As for Mayne and not Broomhead. It probably came down to match fitness.

Does everyone call Bob a good bloke because they feel sorry that he looks the way he does?

What did Broomhead do this preseason apart from sit out?
He got best on in the twos, the Dogs have probably the deepest midfields in the game we can't afford another player limited to one position. Broomhead could have gone forward and played mid all Mayne will do is struggle up front and we are way to tall forward of centre now

I've spoken to David Cloke a couple of times when he used to work as a bartender. He has a brain the size of a fruit fly. It's laughable he is Trav's manager.

I've spoken to David Cloke a couple of times when he used to work as a bartender. He has a brain the size of a fruit fly. It's laughable he is Trav's manager.
Wasn't he at the Irish pub at corner of LaTrobe street for some time?

Is it true Murphy missed last years GF but still got a medal anyway?

Haven't seen much about it
Won the Leigh Matthews medal for coaching them to the flag or is that coaching them as a flog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back