Game Day AFL Round 10 - Matchday Discussion Collingwood@Sydney(SCG - 7:50PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't a soccer goal. Whoever the b@stard was, he kicked it while on the ground, through a sea of legs, and nobody touched it. Having been three goals up at half time, we never should have let the Budd off the leash. Swans owe me a new TV. Lucky I'll be there tonight, because I don't want to smash the current one either.

Hey Dave! You know Buddy hasn't played in the NEAFL at ALL, and he never trains more than half an hour a week on the track? I call bullsh!t that horse is basing his fitness on "training". I reckon he is just taking a punt out of desperation, because without the Budd and Kennedy, they would be even more screwed.

Oath mate. Oath. But it's got something to do with "fairness" in the fixture I reckon, and the Pies would be the only team bringing people through the gates. $60 minimum for a ticket, probably 40k maximum crowd. Most will be pies tonight. Maybe the pies should have moved north of the border :drunk:
I’m on a bus there, seems 50-50 based on a small selection size

yes, we were trailing most of the match and then kicked 3 late goals to take the lead but they got a soccer kick off the ground that somehow went past 3-4 players to win the match in the final minute. Buddy kicked 6 goals, we played Moore/Madgen/Mihocek on him at times.

Nah we lead most of the night then they got on a roll in the third and kicked 6 in a row to get in front, Then we stormed home and they kicked the winner.
Buddy 6.4
Varcoe 4.0

I have no idea about this game as I haven’t seen Sydney play at all this year. Their form looks atrocious, even their wins; but we don’t have a good record on the SCG either.

Pies by 27.
Wells 7 score involvements.

I have no idea about this game as I haven’t seen Sydney play at all this year. Their form looks atrocious, even their wins; but we don’t have a good record on the SCG either.

Pies by 27.
Wells 7 score involvements.
I've had the misfortune of watching a few of their games - I live in Hobart so I went to North v Swans last week. Neither team really deserved to win last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have finally found a bottle of the jimmy Watson winner Xanadu 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon to open tonight with a home made pizza and a relax on the couch. Here's hoping the boys don't force me to sit there clenching my bum cheeks in nervous anticipation and frustration and I can enjoy the Cabernet and a lovely 6 goal win.

7-8 best 22 out. No team can cover that especially one wit Buddy & Kennedy coming back in

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Have a look at the team sheets. It looks like they've got 10 out. They're a bunch of beige. Whilst mist our star midfield are playing, our forward line still looks very dangerous. Our defence was in worse shape at times last year, yet got the job done. I can't see us losing this one to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back