Game Day AFL Round 10 - Matchday Discussion Collingwood@Sydney(SCG - 7:50PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madgen on Buddy is giving me nightmares again of what happened last year.

Think we'll get the job done, but the Swans are a dour team to watch so it wouldn't surprise me if they drag us down to their level again.

Swans are 1-4 with a Buddy this year. They are *ing woeful with or without him. We will put it beyond reach by 1QT.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

yes, we were trailing most of the match and then kicked 3 late goals to take the lead but they got a soccer kick off the ground that somehow went past 3-4 players to win the match in the final minute. Buddy kicked 6 goals, we played Moore/Madgen/Mihocek on him at times.

It wasn't a soccer goal. Whoever the b@stard was, he kicked it while on the ground, through a sea of legs, and nobody touched it. Having been three goals up at half time, we never should have let the Budd off the leash. Swans owe me a new TV. Lucky I'll be there tonight, because I don't want to smash the current one either.

and Will Franklin and other 2 bit 100% Match Fit?

Hey Dave! You know Buddy hasn't played in the NEAFL at ALL, and he never trains more than half an hour a week on the track? I call bullsh!t that horse is basing his fitness on "training". I reckon he is just taking a punt out of desperation, because without the Budd and Kennedy, they would be even more screwed.

6 years since we have hosted Sydney? That's friggin ridiculous. The wouldn't get near us on the G these days

Oath mate. Oath. But it's got something to do with "fairness" in the fixture I reckon, and the Pies would be the only team bringing people through the gates. $60 minimum for a ticket, probably 40k maximum crowd. Most will be pies tonight. Maybe the pies should have moved north of the border :drunk:

Last edited:
It wasn't a soccer goal. Whoever the b@stard was, he kicked it while on the ground, through a sea of legs, and nobody touched it. Having been three goals up at half time, we never should have let the Budd off the leash. Swans owe me a new TV. Lucky I'll be there tonight, because I don't want to smash the current one either.

Hey Dave! You know Buddy hasn't played in the NEAFL at ALL, and he never trains more than half an hour a week on the track? I call bullsh!t that horse is basing his fitness on "training". I reckon he is just taking a punt out of desperation, because without the Budd and Kennedy, they would be even more screwed.

Oath mate. Oath. But it's got something to do with "fairness" in the fixture I reckon, and the Pies would be the only team bringing people through the gates. $60 minimum for a ticket, probably 40k maximum crowd. Most will be pies tonight. Maybe the pies should have moved north of the border :drunk:
Is that fair dinkum 60 bucks a ticket fast becoming out of reach of the average person

Probably basil because he loves buddy more than Mcavanney loves cyril.
You know that’s physically impossible.

The love :heartssuit: of Bruce hath no equal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we lose I will be quite annoyed

Yes sir. First game I have had this year where I either haven't been or had the opportunity to watch on my own... I am pretty excited to be honest.
Got the beers loaded up and the theatre room ready to rock and roll. Wife even picked me up a few snacks for tonight.

Yes sir. First game I have had this year where I either haven't been or had the opportunity to watch on my own... I am pretty excited to be honest.
Got the beers loaded up and the theatre room ready to rock and roll. Wife even picked me up a few snacks for tonight.
Nice mate. Settle in and hopefully it’s a good one for us all.

Same to you mate.

I gather you are in for much of the same?

Spot on, lets hope we are all smiling after the game.
I’ve just polished off my first IPA for the night. Been pretty crook so hoping to keep my eyes open long enough to see the win.

If we f lose this man I f swear man.. i will open up a Lynx Africa stall at the front of the G next week with lil 10 mill sample cans and s**t like.. 'heeeeey.. come get some of this cheap s**t you idiots before it runs out you gypsies.'

I've f had it man.. that's it for me.

Good work, we are in the same boat. Just moving towards a second.

No good mate, hopefully a Pies win makes you feel better!!!
Just the lurgy. Cold and flu pills with IPA, works a treat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back