Werewolf Alter-ego Werewolf - GAME OVER - OES AND MWPP WIN :P

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope the doc is paying attention because if evil crack the code first we might be in for an early exit with a seer and vig already on the table.

What we could use though is a flog...

When you send the amulet to someone it goes to their alter ego.

Also we have a spare seer and vig this game.

Wowzers!

Porps is clearly treading the evil path again.

I have noted OMGFridge is a Lurky McLurky Mc'Tarks'ey Lurker. Lurkers are a scourge on the joint and I am betting a lynch on him will take out evil por_please_ya

Ta heaps LiterallyNobody MWPP
Does anyone remember Fryer Tuck?

This bloke talks like Fryer Tuck, but makes less sense.

I figured that's why you were after a flog.
It would be better for a flog to communicate their thoughts back and forth with the village, including directing seers, vigilantes and, yes, amulet movements than for the seers or vigilantes to be doing so.

Early days, it won't matter but once the pattern has been established, they're sitting ducks.

FWIW, I do not have the amulet.

It would be better for a flog to communicate their thoughts back and forth with the village, including directing seers, vigilantes and, yes, amulet movements than for the seers or vigilantes to be doing so.

Early days, it won't matter but once the pattern has been established, they're sitting ducks.

FWIW, I do not have the amulet.

Have you actually read the OP for this one or something?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you like. Although dismissing the idea that the flogs lead discussion instead of good roles wouldn't exactly be a good look for you now, would it?

Sure...I'm an outed seer day one and I'm worried about optics. Unless Chipmunk is a flog they're probably scratching themselves and bumping into things on this one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back