Grand Slam Australian Open Day 13 - Barty v Collins + Mens Double final CONGRATS ASH BARTY 🏆🍸🍾

Barty v Collins

• Barty in 2

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Barty in 3

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Collins in 2

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Collins in 3

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You wouldn't, as according to the media, Ebden and Purcell are nobodies - gee I hope they thrash Curious Nick and his side-kick..! Although, with an unseeded vs a wild card pair anything could happen..?

May the best pair win re.. I doubt we'll get the same rock concert vibe we had for the qrt final Uranas game.. although.. who knows with the King.. anything could happen on the night I reckon.

winnersq-png.206659

errorsq-png.206660

Some crazy stats

Whatever happens, we just want or will have an aussie hold up a major trophy tonight. Whatever your political beliefs, covid stance, footy team, religion, this has to encourage arm in arm harmony.

im gonna spew

That's why sport is great re.. the other day.. walking down Brunswick St re.. wearing a new pair of Nike's.. someone tried to start me re.. oh Nike this and Nike that.. are you aware of the labour conditions and environmental impact Nike has had on this and that and erg agh and agh and erg.. I'm like.. give it a rest re.. they look good re.. not interested re.. here here's a dart re.. allright re.. deal with all this s**t during the week.. and balance it out by going to go watch your team play on the weekend.. have a drink.. have a laugh.. and if you're team wins/loses.. enjoy it.. look forward again to next weekend.

anywhere to watch this in higher then FTA channel 9 crap vision? Cant believe the poor quality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only in Australia can you have Aussies, decked out in Danedelle gear, supporting against their countrymen...

Back