BBL06 2nd Semi Final, Heat vs Sixers @ the GABBA.

Best performance tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
Winner heads to Perth to play the Scorchers on Saturday.

Personally I cant fathom how that Sixers team finished 5-3 in third spot. I think the Heat will win but from a Scorchers fan POV, I'd rather play the Sixers in the final.

I might be wrong, but I feel like the Sixers have been a bit of a bogey team for the Heat, and especially at the Gabba. Hope Heat get up though. I wanted to get to this one but couldn't, so I hope it's not too good a game.

i have a feeling some of the sixers more experienced players will fire tonight. lumb maddo haddin henriques munro have all been very quiet. the sixers have an impressive squad, one that could match perth. imagine if they had starc, smith, hazlewood as well

I might be wrong, but I feel like the Sixers have been a bit of a bogey team for the Heat, and especially at the Gabba. Hope Heat get up though. I wanted to get to this one but couldn't, so I hope it's not too good a game.
I think overall it's Heat 1 Sixers 5
At the Gabba it's 4-0 Sixers way

Heat XI: McCullum (c), Peirson, Heazlett, Ross, Burns, Labuschagne, Cutting, Wildermuth, Steketee, Swepson, Badree
Sixers XI: Lumb, Hughes, Munro, Henriques, Maddinson, Haddin, Abbott, Botha, Dwarshuis, Lyon, Bird

Brisbane are a bit of a two man team and one of those men isn't there. Sixers for mine. Better balanced side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i have a feeling some of the sixers more experienced players will fire tonight. lumb maddo haddin henriques munro have all been very quiet. the sixers have an impressive squad, one that could match perth. imagine if they had starc, smith, hazlewood as well

No need to imagine that because Starc, Smith and Hazlewood will literally never ever be available for at least 8 or so years

Anyone know when tix for the Final go on sale?

Back