List Mgmt. Best young key forward in the game

Remove this Banner Ad

CarnTheScray

Premiership Player
Jun 4, 2019
Bevo Bunker
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I would rather poke my eyes out. Imagine Jack Ziebell being the captain of your club, especially the way he plays. What an inspiration, must make his team mates want to run through walls with the way he plays. I genuinely hope your club doesn't win a game all season.
Such hatred for someone that doesn’t apparently even support a team

Jean Claude Vas Deferens

Bay13 Non-entity.
Dec 26, 2005
Park Orchards
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
ParkOrchards FC. Mitch-Scot Cycling
Thats not my problem. People are so quick to jump the gun. I like watching them look like idiots to be honest.
You should probably move to Hopper's Crossing Freddy.
Then you can change your location to avoid confusion.
Good luck to Jacksonville this year by the way. Some great young kids coming through!

AnEmptyChair

All Australian
Nov 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
No its not, its common to wish bad things on clubs you hate. Ask Carlton, Collingwood, North Melbourne and Hawthorn fans, I bet they wish nothing but the worst for Essendon. Just an example.
And you say you don't support anyone?

Sounds like you need Somebody to Love.

Virgin Dog

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just look at the one-handers Maxy boy has taken against Richmond and Hawthorn with defenders all over him and you'll see why he's got a rare ability.

McKay the better performed player this year, but Max will be the better player across the duration of an entire career.
Come on mate. I think Max will be a star, but he's performing no better than McKay was at the same age.

In 2018 (the season McKay turned 21), he had 12 goals from his first 6 games of the year. Max is on 11 from 6.

In McKay's first proper season, he kicked 21 goals from 13 games. In Max's first he kicked 22 goals from 18 games.

There's no indication that Max is ahead of McKay honestly

gandaal

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Just look at the one-handers Maxy boy has taken against Richmond and Hawthorn with defenders all over him and you'll see why he's got a rare ability.

McKay the better performed player this year, but Max will be the better player across the duration of an entire career.
Yeah sure McKay might be the Coleman medalist this year, but Max King could be anything. He could even be a Coleman medalist!

Juddernaut08

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 8, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Things change a lot from their first few years to maturity.

Look at Curnow and Hipwood. They were discussed as the next two greats and look at them now.

Curnow may never play again.

Hiowood is inconsistent but decent.

Even Joe Daniher and Hogan.

The riewoldts walkers hawkins are rare not in talent but that everything just clicks

Remove this Banner Ad