Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just gonna assume I have the team and start planning my list management. There's going to be wholesale list changes, Danny's Dragons were wandering around aimlessly last season from all reports and after watching a fair bit of film and talking to some of the leaders around the club, I've decided to invest in youth going forward. So for teams in win now mode, all my older players are up for trade. My 1st (unofficial) move will be to announce Bont as Captain for 2018. Word is that the board will be meeting in the next few days and the main topic of discussion may very well be relocation. Stay tuned for more.

Last edited:
My 1st point of call, Danny's Dragons will be relocating to Warburton and in true Aussie spirit will be changing from the weak and not at all scary dragons to the he most fiercesome of all Australia's native fauna. That's right, the wombat. I know that's what y'all were thinking straight away. :p

Hopefully this be a new Era for the Warburton Wombats...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there an updated version of the rules somewhere? The reason I ask is i was reading the front page and in regards to positions it says there's 2 ruck spots, but based on conversation it seems that might not be the case anymore? Also when does the draft start and is it held offline or online?

deeman87 is confirmed as the new coach.

Hopefully Daysy_12 checks in soon. He’s been missing during preseason in the past and then active during the season on UF. But, at this point, he’s the only manager that hasn’t checked in during the off-season and given an indication that he’s going around again.

Unknown Caller - if it eventuates do we have a contingency in mind for a non returning Daysy? Does anyone know him or have other contact details?

Hopefully Daysy_12 checks in soon. He’s been missing during preseason in the past and then active during the season on UF. But, at this point, he’s the only manager that hasn’t checked in during the off-season and given an indication that he’s going around again.

Unknown Caller - if it eventuates do we have a contingency in mind for a non returning Daysy? Does anyone know him or have other contact details?

If we need another manager I'm sure 1 of the guys in Paul Roos Cup will be interested. Just say the word and I'll grab someone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back