Recommitted Brad Crouch [RFA 2020]

Remove this Banner Ad

It looked like you were inferring the crows were a terrible team and that Brad crouch is ruined as a player (he is absolutely not and he would walk into the best 22 of any team in the comp). So I just put up the score from the game this year where the crows beat the tigers

you mean the game where richmond were missing cotchin, riewoldt, nankervis, short, soldo, lambert, edwards and astbury?

But we beat them in 2018 when they were at full strength and we had half our team out..so your point is

Edit. Funny that that same richmond team missing players still beat port at AO

please enlighten me as to who apart from Brad crouch you were missing last year?
Oh and the Port game we were only missing cotch, rance and riewoldt, with lambert, astbury, nankervis and edwards all playing. and Port aren't much chop either.

please enlighten me as to who apart from Brad crouch you were missing last year?
Oh and the Port game we were only missing cotch, rance and riewoldt, with lambert, astbury, nankervis and edwards all playing. and Port aren't much chop either.
This was the clubs injury list going into the round 2 game vs Richmond. Walker played. Apart from Brad Crouch, Lynch, Keath, Knight and Smith were best 22.

Matt Crouch did a hamstring early in the 2nd quarter. David Mackay was concussed in the 3rd.

Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 2.15.03 pm.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weighted in crows favour if anything both crouches are so overated they get 80 disposals between them and still lose by 10gls.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back