Recommitted Brad Crouch [RFA 2020]

Remove this Banner Ad

If Lukosius was in this years draft, and the Crows had pick 1, you wouldn’t take him?

You would take an interstate inside mid first?

Yes Rowell is a cracker, but Lukosius is worth so much more to the Crows (& Port for that matter), than any 18yo midfielder.

It would take Brad Crouch or Ollie Wines and then some to prise Luko away from the Suns this year.

If Lukosius was in this years draft, and the Crows had pick 1, you wouldn’t take him?

You would take an interstate inside mid first?

Yes Rowell is a cracker, but Lukosius is worth so much more to the Crows (& Port for that matter), than any 18yo midfielder.

It would take Brad Crouch or Ollie Wines and then some to prise Luko away from the Suns this year.
Then I’m sure they will wait until next year when there’s every chance GC only get a pick 10-15 and a second rounder/ok player.

Good luck getting that
He won't be leaving and as i said the only way i consider trading him is if it is part of a trade to get lukosius back and as such i think he is a top 5 pick in value. Therefore pick 3 + another top 5 pick in value is very much great return for gc if lukosius wants back and to balance it a bit a late 1st comes back to the crows. But that is me. I doubt that laird goes at all. As for b crouch again i'll say he stays but no way pick 3 + crouch for lukosius without something else decent coming back to the crows

He won't be leaving and as i said the only way i consider trading him is if it is part of a trade to get lukosius back and as such i think he is a top 5 pick in value. Therefore pick 3 + another top 5 pick in value is very much great return for gc if lukosius wants back and to balance it a bit a late 1st comes back to the crows. But that is me. I doubt that laird goes at all. As for b crouch again i'll say he stays but no way pick 3 + crouch for lukosius without something else decent coming back to the crows

No way Laird or Crouch gets you a top 5 pick, not even in this draft

No way Laird or Crouch gets you a top 5 pick, not even in this draft
What if it is 8 + 16..in points value it would easily be a top 5 pick. You need to understand both are contracted and both are very much required players. Any deal for either will be massively in adelaides favour and that is why it will cost a team an arm and a leg to get them this year

In my opinion Crows should go 100% hard to get Lukocious and Rankine. I think both Crouches are a flight risk and if they can work a deal with Gold Coast that goes something like this (Matt and Brad Crouch and their buddy Seedsman and Jenkins plus Pick 3 for Lukocious, Rankine and Pick 14 & 54). Assuming Gold Coast get their additional pick it will mean they have 3 of the first 4 picks and they also get 1 gun player and a 40 plus possession winner all australian and another 2 first 22 players. Crows get 2 players that they can use with Milera, Foggarty and Jones to build a team around plus they get Pick 14 that could pick up a player maybe Gould or Day but a pretty decent player. Its a better deal for them than relying on the AFL to give them compo picks which could be high but if they get their s**t together could be in the teens. I think it shows the value that Lukocious and Rankine have. Let the attacks begin.

In my opinion Crows should go 100% hard to get Lukocious and Rankine. I think both Crouches are a flight risk and if they can work a deal with Gold Coast that goes something like this (Matt and Brad Crouch and their buddy Seedsman and Jenkins plus Pick 3 for Lukocious, Rankine and Pick 14 & 54). Assuming Gold Coast get their additional pick it will mean they have 3 of the first 4 picks and they also get 1 gun player and a 40 plus possession winner all australian and another 2 first 22 players. Crows get 2 players that they can use with Milera, Foggarty and Jones to build a team around plus they get Pick 14 that could pick up a player maybe Gould or Day but a pretty decent player. Its a better deal for them than relying on the AFL to give them compo picks which could be high but if they get their s**t together could be in the teens. I think it shows the value that Lukocious and Rankine have. Let the attacks begin.

How are Crouch brothers a flight risk they have already been there for 6-7 years you would think if they were a risk
they would have already gone. Having said that would either of them at blues

Flight risk? You do understand he has asked for a contract extension at the crows a year before his current contract actually runs out.

What if it is 8 + 16..in points value it would easily be a top 5 pick. You need to understand both are contracted and both are very much required players. Any deal for either will be massively in adelaides favour and that is why it will cost a team an arm and a leg to get them this year

Not sure what pick 8 + 16 have to do with any of those players

Neither one of them will get you a pick in the top 5, so either hang on to them and be content with trading out the likes of Greenwood and Keath for some later picks, or go hard resetting that list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neither one of them will get you a pick in the top 5, so either hang on to them and be content with trading out the likes of Greenwood and Keath for some later picks, or go hard resetting that list
I am very much in the don't trade boat with crouch and laird and are content if greenwood and keath get better deals elsewhere for where they are at. Time will tell if a club wants Laird or Crouch enough and if they do then either in isolation will garner a top 5 pick value

Rankine signed a contract extension , he ain't going anywhere.

Also Lukosius isn't going anywhere this year. You don't trade out a top three pick after one year, even if he wants to go home.
Suns have another year to try convince him to stay, not worth their time trying to trade him now.

Also Crouch will stay at Adelaide, of that I am very sure.

The way we draft players we would be better to go after proven players

Our list will having us finishing around 14th next year after our last two poor years

For anyone to suggest we draft well has rocks in their head

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The way we draft players we would be better to go after proven players

Our list will having us finishing around 14th next year after our last two poor years

For anyone to suggest we draft well has rocks in their head

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Never changed my opinion when it comes to your club

You do draft well, talent identification is strong

Admittedly, your trade in player deals are generally poor, with some solid outiners like Seedsman and your player retention is disastrous

I don't see you dropping that low, you are a mid table side again next year, but you do need to clear out some older players now

I would keep the likes of Greenwood and Keath

I had Lukosius at 1, Blakey, Smith, B King, Caldwell, Walsh

I would have the same 6 ahead of anyone this year

And I doubt anyone would take Anderson or Rowell ahead of Walsh
With not having Rankine in there, you should stop rating Jrs.
Lots of people were saying Rowell and Anderson were better than Walsh. You need to get out more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back