Preview Changes & prematch discussion vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a truly "splendid" thread this one has been.

Multiple babies angrily throwing their toys out of their cots.
it's spectacular, awe inspiring, but i'll bet if they dig deep and really put in the effort they will be even more insufferable next week too.

you know, unless something remotely good happens, then they'll have to stew for a week.

it's spectacular, awe inspiring, but i'll bet if they dig deep and really put in the effort they will be even more insufferable next week too.

you know, unless something remotely good happens, then they'll have to stew for a week.
We have a number of posters who seem to revel in it.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

In fairness to them, we have won 8 games of our last 44. There hasn’t been that much that has been remotely good.

Like the bulldogs last week who started the game like the Harlem globe trotters…

Why couldn’t they have turned up last week against us like they did for Adelaide today?

We would have even beaten them on todays effort!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
That's because Adelaide applied pressure unlike us who applied none in the first quarter against the Dogs. That's why the Bulldogs showed up against us and not against Adelaide.

BREAKING NEWS!

I have a source that says we will having to change the whole team! This is the leaked teamView attachment 1381924
Pretty exciting having Simpson play for us!
Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Absolutely, but I reckon it's fair for him that they still need to depose him.

The old king won't abdicate. He has to be toppled. And when that happens, and not before then, North will have the best ruckman playing in the ruck.
If only I could like this post more than once. And he shouldn't abdicate. 1st qtr of round 4, the opposing ruckman has 8 kicks and is the best player on the ground. I'm all for development but at round 4, at least have a crack at winning the game by using the best player in his position

On SM-A528B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not that I think everything is rosy, but it’s convenient for you to pretend the Dogs game came straight after the Lions debacle.

I would have thought a response lasts longer than one game, hth.

What good is a response if it's only a week and then we revert back to how we were before asking for a response?
The point he was trying to make is we’re still a reactive football team and will continue to be until we set compulsory standards at senior level.

In fairness to them, we have won 8 games of our last 44. There hasn’t been that much that has been remotely good.
You can be critical, can suggest changes, can discuss the darkness of the void that is losing a game of afl without going full tanty. At least some can. Others start a sack nobes thread in round 3.

You can be critical, can suggest changes, can discuss the darkness of the void that is losing a game of afl without going full tanty. At least some can. Others start a sack nobes thread in round 3.

It’s kind of like a competition to see who can be angriest. The ”fan cam” PL culture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is also worth pointing out that we have a list demographic akin to what it was in 2010 where our core group of senior players were better than the crop we have now.

I don't think we would be in this position if we still had Wells and Boomer in their prime. Then add Petrie to help Larkey and you would see a completely different forward line that looks more functional than ever. Comben will be a key cog.

We just don't have players with enough experience in between, nor do we have players that can put on scoreboard pressure (awaiting opportunities for the VFL guys).

Some players have question marks over them, and that is what we're trying to find out if they are up to it.

so you analysed his game in the 2s closely? two goal saving rushed behinds, penetrating kicks into 50, and run and carry in the last minutes to set up the chain that produced the winning goal.

O boy.

Some of fans take more interest of what a 6 year player can do in the 2s.

He has no urgency at any level but gets away with it at VFL level.

Has no awareness, urgency or ticker.

He will be delisted at years end.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back