Preview Changes & prematch discussion vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Just don’t like the line up. Goldy forward. Over this ruck playing forward crap. Young on the wing? Can not see how Young could be damaging enough. Backline of McKay Walker Ziebell Corr.. Leaves Atu & McDonald to run it out.
I’ve been strong on your first point there’s no point playing Goldy in the afl as a forward ahead of Comben

Just ruins our structure and we need to pump games into Comben anyway who is ready now

we are winning. big outs for them

Round 6 Team​

INS: Ollie Dempsey, Shaun Higgins, Jake Kolodjashnij
OUTS: Patrick Dangerfield (injured), Jack Henry (injured), Luke Dahlhaus (managed)

The acurate one Your source ain’t trustworthy it seems
Yes could be the case Z . Oh well I do standby that Goldy is not remotely happy with the current set up. Cause while the dude might have got the team wrong - he ain’t wrong on Goldy . Doubt Mr Goldy is at North next season . Unless of course things get changed.

Yes could be the case Z . Oh well I do standby that Goldy is not remotely happy with the current set up. Cause while the dude might have got the team wrong - he ain’t wrong on Goldy . Doubt Mr Goldy is at North next season . Unless of course things get changed.
What exactly does Goldstein want changed?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Why do the same posters keep potting the same players? Why would someone in 5 out of 10 posts pot the same player? It's hard enough following the team at the moment without the constant cracks at Atu, Young, Scott etc.
Agree … everyone just pick on the one bloke to pot please …
I pick Bonar 🤣

I feel bad for the likes of Ford, Powell and to an extent Comben and Edwards who aren’t getting a real look in because of this weird set-up going on.

Realistically, we only need one ruck that can rest forward. Not the best ruck in the forward line who goes into the ruck every now and then.

Goldie should either be playing full time ruck and resting forward, but he probably has one season left. Not based on fitness or skill or anything, but because of the momentous * up from last years trade.

I think we needed to decide whether we we were going to go with Xerri or CCJ.

Now, Xerri is playing good and North probably don’t want to lose him. So it’s Noble is like ‘* it, we’ll play everyone’. But at the same time he offers nothing up forward.

IMO, and unfortunately we should probably be playing Xerri full time ruck and have Larkey as FF and Comben at CHF or CCJ/Edwards - whichever can chop out in the ruck and has better forward ability.

But at the moment we’re in this weird position where our number one ruck is in the forward line with Larkey, and there is no way those two are agile enough to try and maintain possession with our frequent turnovers or even really make a solid lead at the ball.

I feel bad for the likes of Ford, Powell and to an extent Comben and Edwards who aren’t getting a real look in because of this weird set-up going on.

Realistically, we only need one ruck that can rest forward. Not the best ruck in the forward line who goes into the ruck every now and then.

Goldie should either be playing full time ruck and resting forward, but he probably has one season left. Not based on fitness or skill or anything, but because of the momentous fu** up from last years trade.

Now, Xerri is playing good and North probably don’t want to lose him. So it’s Noble is like ‘fu** it, we’ll play everyone’. But at the same time he offers nothing up forward.

IMO, and unfortunately we should probably be playing Xerri full time ruck and have Larkey as FF and Comben at CHF or CCJ/Edwards - whichever can chop out in the ruck and has better forward ability.

But at the moment we’re in this weird position where our number one ruck is in the forward line with Larkey, and there is no way those two are agile enough to try and maintain possession with our frequent turnovers or even really make a solid lead at the ball.
Comben is the key honestly, offers some kind of mobility as a tall at least vs what we did round 1. I think xerri/ccj/comben/Larkey works in theory, we stuffed up massively not offloading Goldstein in 19/20 when he still had first round currency. An elite ruckman is so overrated when then there is a rebuilding team around him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goldie should either be playing full time ruck and resting forward, but he probably has one season left. Not based on fitness or skill or anything, but because of the momentous fu** up from last years trade.

Now, Xerri is playing good and North probably don’t want to lose him. So it’s Noble is like ‘fu** it, we’ll play everyone’. But at the same time he offers nothing up forward.

Edwards is ready for a senior debut?

Really hoping/expecting/wishing/wanting the boys to play with the ferocity and application we saw against the swans. If we bring the heat like we did on that day we are a real chance, but if we give the cats space up and down the wings they'll pick their way through and have too much fire-power up forward. Blundstone is a beautiful ground and tomorrow is looking like a cracker of a Tassie autumn day so it'll be clear, cool, calm and dry down there. If we get on top in the contest we're a real chance.

we are winning. big outs for them

Round 6 Team​

INS: Ollie Dempsey, Shaun Higgins, Jake Kolodjashnij
OUTS: Patrick Dangerfield (injured), Jack Henry (injured), Luke Dahlhaus (managed)
Seemingly unfounded confidence there mate. Even without Henry and Dangerfield they should be winning. Dempsey's highlight reel is also impressive, wouldn't be surprised if he did a Nyhuis

Edwards is ready for a senior debut?

Perhaps a little out of context as I meant more to do with our forward/ruck set-up and development. But then again, who knows. With a bottom of the ladder young team - if something were to happen to Larkey, or injury prone Comben, our number 1 mid-year draft and touted top 10 draft pick could be required.

Between our post about the VFL key positions being grouse with like one actual KPP named, and this one about blowing out cobwebs in round 6, the social media team are straight up stitching the boys up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back