Preview Changes & prematch discussion vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough Ford making way for Zurhaar, but Turner's coming off 2 x 5 possessions games in a row (and 10, 10 and 13 in the other 3 games). He's played over 100 games. He's in the leadership group. If we're happy elevating CCJ to the seniors on the back of not very much and prioritising Xerri over Goldy for the sake of the future, surely we have someone in the 2's with more future/upside who, while not quite ready, could come in and gather 5 inoffensive/ineffective touches whilst trying hard?
I've said Turner should be in gun, but ford was always going out. Turner will get a job, Ford goes out for someone better. Never in doubt. CCJ playing 2s.

Not that I think everything is rosy, but it’s convenient for you to pretend the Dogs game came straight after the Lions debacle.
I highly doubt there is a single poster who thinks everything is rosy.

We finished last last year.

We will likely finish bottom 4 this year.

We’ve been smashed by injury.

Our early fixture was always going to be cack.

However it appears that by acknowledging any of the above is the equivalent of proclaiming Noble as the messiah.

Didn't Zac Guthrie have 36 against us last time?

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

28 disposals, a game high 13 marks 11 of them being intercepts, and 483 metres gained. Just about career best game for him.
Mind you Cam (the good) Guthrie also had 29 disposals, 5 clearances and 2 goals.

28 disposals, a game high 13 marks 11 of them being intercepts, and 483 metres gained. Just about career best game for him.
Mind you Cam (the good) Guthrie also had 29 disposals, 5 clearances and 2 goals.
Yeah, i looked it up.

I knew he'd played a blinder against us previously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't care what anyone says...I'm pumped to see mahony and curtis in the same forward line. We haven't had two crumbers in there since 2008. Add the pressure of thomas, ziebell, JHF and Zurhaar and we might actually make the geelong defenders look slightly uncomfortable.

Turner to lock down on Selwood just so I can see him get shitty again.

I don't care what anyone says...I'm pumped to see mahony and curtis in the same forward line. We haven't had two crumbers in there since 2008. Add the pressure of thomas, ziebell, JHF and Zurhaar and we might actually make the geelong defenders look slightly uncomfortable.

Turner to lock down on Selwood just so I can see him get shitty again.
Just be careful coming around here with your positivity mate

Stewart will have a field day.

Zurhaar is a good match up. We know Stewart will want to zone off so we should be instructed to use Cam if he's on. Zurhaar should be physical with him to give him something to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back