Preview Changes: R14 vs Gold Coast, Sunday June 19, 2.50pm ACST @ Metricon Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Murphy on par to have the worst season as a forward on record? 1 goal at less then 8% accuracy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
its dumbfounding.. newchurch has kicked 16 goals in the SANFL.. cant get a look in.

murphy, rowe and mchenry have only managed about 16 goals all up between them all year.

its dumbfounding.. newchurch has kicked 16 goals in the SANFL.. cant get a look in.

murphy, rowe and mchenry have only managed about 16 goals all up between them all year.
Only 15 goals actually

I think that's about right but add Rachele for a small forward, most likely Rowe.
He's missed three weeks, which for a young player means he will have to come back through the two's.

Tex to get a 2 year deal this week off the back of another BOG performance. He's still easily our best player
Which is a bit scary when you think he'll be gone in a couple of years.

I'd also suggest Dawson is our best player.

In: Butts, Rachele, Cook

Out: so many low impact, skill less types I'd like out!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

putrid forward but looks good around the stoppage. But our 4 man midfield is already stacked.
Murphy as a centre square mid would be a disaster. Maybe at under 18 level he was okay but not at AFL level. He was around the stoppages heaps today (without an opponent) and could not get near it.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Murphy as a centre square mid would be a disaster. Maybe at under 18 level he was okay but not at AFL level. He was around the stoppages heaps today (without an opponent) and could not get near it.

was definitely horrible today, but has looked good around the stoppage in other games. Crouch's 27 junk touches have to come from somewhere.

was definitely horrible today, but has looked good around the stoppage in other games. Crouch's 27 junk touches have to come from somewhere.
He looks less bad up the ground but still not great. We are desperately trying to turn him into some useful piece of our stoppage game but it means they have one extra back when we eventually hack kick it forward.

I'd still prefer 10 from Murphy than 30 from Crouch anyday.

In: Cook Rachele Butts Himmelberg
Out: Crouch Murphy Rowe Thilthorpe

Last edited:

At stages he was targeted at stoppages by the WC mids.

It'll just be Brown, Rachele and Butts in for Parnell, Rowe and maybe Murray.

Should be sending Murphy and Crouch packing too, but Nicks is too obsessed with winning contested possession even though he bizarrely sends Berry and Hately out more now that Crouch is back, even though they're better clearance players and his ide to do that now revolves around Murphy around the ground. Crouch looked to be running with Kelly a lot of time at the centre bounce. Crouch needs to go and have McHenry/Soligo/Milera rotate on the HF/wing with Dawson/Smith while Berry goes back to being at the contest more.

Thilthorpe got to the right spots I thought, just couldn't make much of it and I don't think we kicked to his advantage going I50 all game. Had one where he had a clear lead and Smith blazed it 3 metres over his head. Milera was better too, we desperately need someone with some class sending the ball forward. Rowe tried and kicked it directly to the opposition every time today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back