Unofficial Preview Elimination Final : Changes against The Swans - University Of Tas - Saturday 15:20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He must have physically recovered, or he wouldn't be lining up.

But he'll lack match fitness, and this is a final. If he runs out of petrol, we'll have a problem.

My big issue is I don't see him as a natural forward and that is where Leon is going to try and hide him for 75% of the game. Same issue with Tom Green at this point in his career. Both will have to spend quite a bit of time forward. Hopefully again I am proven wrong.

My big issue is I don't see him as a natural forward and that is where Leon is going to try and hide him for 75% of the game. Same issue with Tom Green at this point in his career. Both will have to spend quite a bit of time forward. Hopefully again I am proven wrong.

He is super dangerous when he goes forward.

Green is attack team only when he goes forward, he does let them get out a bit easy. IN general defensive running is Green's area for improvement.

Changes to the round 18 teams:

Fair to say we will be a fair bit stronger this time around

Davis - Stein
Kennedy - Whitfield
Daniels - Greene
Bruhn - MDB
Finlayson - Sproule
Flynn - Mummy
XO - Ash

Blakey - Cunningham
Stephen’s - Warner
Fox - o’riorden
Amartey - mclean
Kennedy - Melican

Are we having a separate game thread?
Yes, it's up now.

Yes, it's up now.

LOL, you can incorporate mine into yours!

The key with Coniglio is that he can't come into the side in a cut throat final and play any sort of modified minutes/be hid somewhere. You saw that with Duncan last night. The step up is too great.

Simply he must be 100% ready to play the max game time. Have my doubts on the selection but we'll soon see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back