Rumour GFC 2019 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists PT 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that i want him - but i think he would do allright at Geel - basically because the Cats are alot better team than the Crows ( who at the moment are a bit of a rabble )
[/QUOTE]

I would he kicked 48 in 2018, we need tall forward support. Averages 2 a game for the 147 game career.
Sav 50% ruck these days so as insurance can't go wrong.

Yes and opinions tend to change to what seeds said two years earlier. Its common on this board. Remember that when you post im typing nonsense next time. You will probably agree with me 2 years later.
Nope. You’ve been waffling on about bloody Smith as if he’s actually good

Patton to the Hawks for the future 4th rounder they got from Melbourne in Frost deal, fu** me dead!!!! We cant even get a 30 old mentally damaged Steven on the cheap yet they continue to get all these decent players for nothing.
He's had reco's on both knees. Strong chance they pop again. Very strong chance. Obviously has weak knees and nothing the hawks medical team can do will prevent it happening again. Frost is a total spud.

Very typical of this board, hawks pick up an overweight tall coming off 3 ACLs on huge coin and it's called a master trade, yet if the cats did the same they'd call for Wells head.

But we are doing the same with an overweight mentally unwell Steven and he is 30 next year, Patton is only 26 so your argument is void :p

Very typical of this board, hawks pick up an overweight tall coming off 3 ACLs on huge coin and it's called a master trade, yet if the cats did the same they'd call for Wells head.

They would've had him targeted for some time he must be ok or they wouldn't have done the deal.

To be fair thats because we lack run and carry in the midfield so while our mids can push back to help the defence we cant quick transition the other way. Get Clark onto a wing and draft or trade a quicker young mid plus Steven and we can maybe change that.
Cocky would help too\

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yes for a player we were going to delist it would be a steal. 37 and 58 for Steven and say a 40s (maybe a future 3rd back) would be my prediction but 58 would be awesome. Probably depends on who is paying what re his salary as to what pick it costs.
I reckon just 58. That will get Butler and the 32 for Bruce. They'll have all their trades done

One’s been a star, the other is Patton.

Key word there is been, was a star but not anymore and I think your a bit harsh on Patton, its just unfortunate his knees have been s**t but has still kicked 130 goals in 80 odd games at an average of 1.5 per game which is not elite but not terrible.

Geelong doesn't need Josh Jenkins, who's 30. Hawkins & Sav would keep him out of the squad currently, so it's pointless to recruit him just for depth when we already have those players. Better to draft a young KPF who can take over from Hawkins in a few years, and we don't need to do that in this draft necessarily. Also, I imagine Jenkins is looking to go to a club where he can get a regular game, and he wouldn't get that at Geelong with our current personal, so i doubt he'd want to come to the Cattery anyway.

I have absolutely no faith in Cocky to get right next year, if he injures himself again that will be it for him and it will go down as one of the worst picks we have made.

Been wanting to give you the benefit of the doubt because you are obviously passionate but your efforts today have been just embarrassingly alarmist.

Been wanting to give you the benefit of the doubt because you are obviously passionate but your efforts today have been just embarrassingly alarmist.

My efforts today, such as? Pretty sure ive been in the conversation with most today so dont know what the * you are talking about.

Key word there is been, was a star but not anymore and I think your a bit harsh on Patton, its just unfortunate his knees have been s**t but has still kicked 130 goals in 80 odd games at an average of 1.5 per game which is not elite but not terrible.
Unfortunately injuries are all part of the package. I see the bashing Cockatoo gets on here, possibly warranted. Imagine if we had pick one at it was Patton. Meltdowns like no other!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back