Traded Jordan Clark and F4 traded to Fremantle for #22 and F3 (Carl)

What happens with Clark

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

First posted by thewiz0033 on the Freo board but apparently Pav has said on the news that Geelong wants pick 19 and a F3.

I hope that's true and they don't budge because it will mean that we will walk away.
Wells already made it clear he was asking 22 and a future 3rd. Which is pretty much the same as what you're offering

Source? Pav would have an inside word from Freo.

It pretty much not what we're offering or the deal would be done.
I'll have to go looking for it, but it was being presented a Wells giving the option of pick 19 or pick 22 and a f3rd. Which has been the subject of the last dozen pages here. Pav could have mis heard it, or maybe it's just a bit of posturing so when the middle ground 22+f3rd eventuates it seems more palatable. I dunno

Source? Pav would have an inside word from Freo.

It pretty much not what we're offering or the deal would be done.
Unsure which of the 3 journalists credited this came from but see below.

"The Cats are reportedly still keen on acquiring either the Dockers’ Pick 19 or Pick 22 and a future third-round pick tied to Carlton as compensation for losing the contracted Clark, who wants to return home and play for the WA club."

Unsure which of the 3 journalists credited this came from but see below.

"The Cats are reportedly still keen on acquiring either the Dockers’ Pick 19 or Pick 22 and a future third-round pick tied to Carlton as compensation for losing the contracted Clark, who wants to return home and play for the WA club."

raffrox I think I get it. Do you reckon maybe it's just a punctuation thing? Like Pav read it as the f3 with either Pick 19 or 22, rather than the way we've been reading it as either the future 3rd and Pick 20 or Pick 19 outright?

In any case, 22+f3rd is basically just accepting 22 while saving a bit of face

Imagine getting a buzz on around Horsham and then waking up in Kalgoorlie brothel with no money and fresh tattoos. You look over and Ben Cousins is in the corner dancing and chewing his own face off.

Welcome home sandgroper

Shame Ben is a human being, but such is life.:rolleyes:

raffrox I think I get it. Do you reckon maybe it's just a punctuation thing? Like Pav read it as the f3 with either Pick 19 or 22, rather than the way we've been reading it as either the future 3rd and Pick 20 or Pick 19 outright?

In any case, 22+f3rd is basically just accepting 22 while saving a bit of face

Yeah maybe. Pick 19 + F3 is over the top. Even pick 22 + F3 requires Clark to be close to recruit if the year kind of stuff. Guess we'll see tomorrow.

First posted by thewiz0033 on the Freo board but apparently Pav has said on the news that Geelong wants pick 19 and a F3.

I hope that's true and they don't budge because it will mean that we will walk away.

We wouldnt ask for that unless geelong was sending a pick with clark (probably one of our 30s picks) but still i doubt freo does it.
I expect the deal to be 22 and F3.

I know Geelong have the upper hand owing to Clark's contract status. Even if however, he remains at Geelong next year (and has a good year), I'm not convinced Geelong will acquire more than pick 22 for an uncontracted player.
I'm not convinced that with a new coaching panel and more opportunities next year he even asks to leave

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back