Traded Koby Stevens [traded to St Kilda with pick 61 and Bulldogs' 2017 4th rd for pick 50 and 2017 5th rd]

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree with.
I have no problem with it from St Kilda's point of view. Makes sense. Mature body, ready to go, consistent output if some of the kids aren't quite ready. As long as the $$ and trade currency are reasonable, good pick up by St Kilda.
Not sure I get it from Koby, but I guess he is betting on himself.

Reality is, if it comes down to a decision between a young kid with upside vs Koby at the selection table, chances are they go with the kid every time.
Theyll pick the player thats most likely to win his position and help the team win the game. If thats Koby or young guy. It doesnt matter. They pick themselves.
Koby is a hard running bull of a player. Will be a good addition. Reminds me a bit of Weller, who improved out of sight last couple years. Will be looking for the same kind of output from Kobe possibly off a hbf/mid position.

Still waiting for that A-Grade midfielder to come to the Saints I see.... Koby ain't it sorry.

We are building depth in the area. Have a number of players that are coming along very nicely in the midfield but we need more numbers in there, thus Koby and Steele.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm pretty into landing Koby. Injuries seem to have held him back as mich as anything, get his body right and he will be perfect for us.

St Kilda: Koby Stevens +Pick18 & 40
WB: Pick 10 & 68

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Funniest post of the trade period to date.:p

No way in hell that 10 would be used on a player that may well go as a DFA.
Very late pick, or exchange of late picks at best. He is not staying and so if Dogs wanted anything ridiculous the saints just wait till he is delisted. Just means he misses a few weeks of training.

Dogs have not offered him a contract and so he goes for peanuts or nil. They traded him in at what pick 44-ish? So he will go for less.

This is gona be another membrey / weller type fringe player pick up that we convert into solid stkilda contributers.
I cant wait to see the mongrel we unleash next season.

Difference is he doesn't need comversion. Ready made, has his challenges but Koby is a solid B - player which makes him better than a shitload of players on AFL lists. You'll be glad you got him and he'll play a lot of firsts. Sad to see him go but our list is in a slightly different shape to St Kildas and we just can't afford to keep him in. Will watch with interest and fully expect him to do well for you. Ignore the crap - Koby can absolutely play!

Ahh yes, trade week posting from the bottom of the ladder....

1. Want a player free in the preseason draft

2. Don't get him

3. Post some salt

4. Rinse and repeat

:$

Cute. Thinking I want a player for free in PSD. Good try kiddo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back