List Mgmt. List management for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully we get good value for the big fella and he goes on to forge a good career elsewhere.
I agree..feel for the bloke but he does need opportunity and a new start. Things have gone downhill for him since Ryder arrived and he's by all accounts one of the hardest workers at the club
All the best Lobbe. We had better not give him away for peanuts though, rucks are rare.

I agree..feel for the bloke but he does need opportunity and a new start. Things have gone downhill for him since Ryder arrived and he's by all accounts one of the hardest workers at the club
All the best Lobbe. We had better not give him away for peanuts though, rucks are rare.
I say we quietly smuggle him to GWS and swap him with Lobb, Oceans 11/12/13 style while hoping that no-one (not even the players) notice, due to the similarity of their surnames. I've given you the broad brushstrokes, it's for the rest of you to work out the details.

I say we quietly smuggle him to GWS and swap him with Lobb, Oceans 11/12/13 style while hoping that no-one (not even the players) notice, due to the similarity of their surnames. I've given you the broad brushstrokes, it's for the rest of you to work out the details.

I was actually going to suggest that we do the same but with Prince Harry. Bound to offer more around the ground.

I like it also ... I also like how the Suns are one of the clubs interested ...

maybe we could do a deal .. Lobbe and Ah Chee for 3 of their 4 second round picks (as they have 21, 22, 24 & 27) ..

that would definitely get us back in the 2nd round of the draft
Why 3 picks? id be happy with 2 picks in the 20's for Lobbe and Ah Chee

It's pretty good at the moment, but starting to feel the humidity again. July/August it was absolutely mint :thumbsu:
Just booked in to the big 4 @ howard springs after a day recouping at Mataranka.

Sitting in the spa reading BF before a crazy day with the kids.

Any secret local spots to check out?

Yeah I think you can get ready to hear "we'll trade your unwanted Port Power player (Lobbe, Hartlett, Broadbent) for Pick 36 and Mr Potatohead."

I'd take pick 36 and Mr. Potatohead for Lobbe.

Okay apologies for the stupid question, but do we have to pay out a player's remaining contract if he gets traded within the window of his agreed contract?

Okay apologies for the stupid question, but do we have to pay out a player's remaining contract if he gets traded within the window of his agreed contract?
Yes. We have to pay the difference if we all agree to a trade but the future club doesn't want to pay as much.

Ryan Griffen is getting some of his contract paid by the Bulldogs.

True however good rucks who are mobile can mark and hit to advantage are even rarer. Yes nice bloke however there just comes a time for all to separate...that's life

Idea man

.... do we have to pay out a player's remaining contract if he gets traded within the window of his agreed contract?
As BrockBlitz says, plus simplistically that balance affects our salary cap for however many years remained on the player's contract. When I say simplistically it may be exactly as stated. But every year seems to introduce some new arcane rules on this sort of stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As BrockBlitz says, plus simplistically that balance affects our salary cap for however many years remained on the player's contract. When I say simplistically it may be exactly as stated. But every year seems to introduce some new arcane rules on this sort of stuff.
Thanks. What were we thinking signing long term. Oh well, unfortunate we reap now what we sowed.

He'd definitely play the field ;)
20131009_102321_.jpg

However as that is exactly his job we'd be delighted.

I can only assume that the rumours of Port shopping Amon around came about after he purchased those glasses. And rightly so. This is more embarrassing than 'don't you know who I am, I'm Karl Amon from Port Power".

I can only assume that the rumours of Port shopping Amon around came about after he purchased those glasses. And rightly so. This is more embarrassing than 'don't you know who I am, I'm Karl Amon from Port Power".

He looks like a meme.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back