New Zealand vs Australia 2nd.Test,Feb.20-24,2016 at Christchurch

Remove this Banner Ad

If we were versing the Sri Lanka of 2-3 years ago I'd agree it would be much closer but the majority of the current side is questionable with only Mathews, Herath and maybe Chandimal being class.

Herath is getting older and who knows how many good series he has left. The other bats have played some good knocks here and there but the consistency just isn't there yet.
Good Ol versing. Very poetic

Said it before will say it again based on the way nz bowled at lyon and siddle in the summer i think we could have easily chased down another 100 batting last at adelaide.

Can't have it both ways so if a number 11 is such a vital wicket than we still had a lot of batting left in that day night chase.

p.s. i assume aussie fans are allowed to play this if only game as well?

Just like without billy bowden we would have surely swept england 5-0 in 2005.

Sure. What iffing is allowed. I was only replying to the comment on the flat WACA deck saving Kiwis a canary yellow wash. I even winked, it's not a big deal

That pitch alone should've seen the curator sacked. Unfortunately he's not only still in the job he's at this moment preparing prototype drop in pitches for the new Burswood stadium.

Pretty sure the last couple of WACA curators got it in the neck for not preparing pitches like this one.

I've just watched McCullum's 100 for the first time, and I'm glad I did! Reading this thread, I thought it was all top edges, but between 4 and 78, it was more or less everything out of the screws. Sure, it got messy 78 to 100, but it wasn't the arsey innings you blokes were describing!
But I'm a Kiwi fan, so my opinion doesn't count here...

I've just watched McCullum's 100 for the first time, and I'm glad I did! Reading this thread, I thought it was all top edges, but between 4 and 78, it was more or less everything out of the screws. Sure, it got messy 78 to 100, but it wasn't the arsey innings you blokes were describing!
But I'm a Kiwi fan, so my opinion doesn't count here...
It is good to know that you know your place. You are learning Marklar! ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back