List Mgmt. OFFICIAL: Dangerfield + Pick 50 for Picks 9, 28 and Dean Gore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are effectively telling Danger we can't trade for you so if Adelaide match you are going to the draft and what do you think Danger's reaction will be? Excellent I'm thrilled to be possibly being picked up by another club. Won't happen.
Console yourself that you guys will be the one club that get your pound of flesh on the way out. But it won't happen. You'll take the compo pick(s) and suck it up like the feeder club you are and have always been.
#wefeedasone #feederclub #rooownsapub #lolmarty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no - mots was demanding $$$$ and was not moving, it is only he changed his mind on the coin that changed the situation
Richmond were not offering the massive offers that people thought they might
Sorry. No. I can tell you for a 100% fact that mots Change p heart had nothing to do with $ and everything to do with list management.

Console yourself that you guys will be the one club that get your pound of flesh on the way out. But it won't happen. You'll take the compo pick(s) and suck it up like the feeder club you are and have always been.
#wefeedasone #feederclub #rooownsapub #lolmarty

How old are you? 6?

You are spot on in regard to motlop. He was out the door and gone for months - it was only after a couple of key things happened that e changed his mind and stayed - so it is possible they expected mots to be part of the solution in regard to bringing him home (danger) and have now had to change tack.

What 'key things happenend'?

what are you saying??????

"List management" changes all sounds rather clouded and mysterious.

I like the contributions that you and CMIA bring to the board , although you will understand I when I don't immediately dive in and believe without any doubt... my hope is not without question but Im glad for the hope you give. Soon the hope will not be need as the time to anty up has come. You want to dance, you have to pay the band.... and its just about music time...

Sorry. No. I can tell you for a 100% fact that mots Change p heart had nothing to do with $ and everything to do with list management.

Ok, which of the three retired boys was he demanding be let go?
You've opened a can of worms now, CMIA. I have no idea how you're going to out that lid back on it! :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it was SH who mentioned in a recent radio interview, that SJ was always taking the preferred field position - to get possessions and pad out his stats.

I thought SH was implying SJ was directing on field, against game plan and team rules, and distorting how others were able to be involved in the game etc.
And he just wouldn't listen to anyone who tried to tell him differently, inc. the coaches.

What are ya gunna do?

Say to him that its time, even if he has another year left in him and will play for peanuts. You just can't have the erosion of club ethics and authority, esp'. with a much younger squad.

The footage of SJ against North Melbourne this year was the final straw for me. Walker took a mark on the boundary line and was preparing for a tough shot. SJ ran around behind him screaming for the ball but Walker refused to look at him. SJ was visibly angry. The TV shows played the footage as if it was 'good old larrikin Stevie J' but really it showed how much of a glory hunter he could be.

The footage of SJ against North Melbourne this year was the final straw for me. Walker took a mark on the boundary line and was preparing for a tough shot. SJ ran around behind him screaming for the ball but Walker refused to look at him. SJ was visibly angry. The TV shows played the footage as if it was 'good old larrikin Stevie J' but really it showed how much of a glory hunter he could be.
SJ was the better shot. The team thing to do was to pass it to SJ. SJ new he was the better shot and did the team thing. It was bad team play by Walker not to do it. I'm guessing your filthy when SJ kicked the goal to break the game open in the GF against the pies after Hawkins hand balled it to him?

SJ was the better shot. The team thing to do was to pass it to SJ. SJ new he was the better shot and did the team thing. It was bad team play by Walker not to do it. I'm guessing your filthy when SJ kicked the goal to break the game open in the GF against the pies after Hawkins hand balled it to him?

Is it the 'team thing' to abuse a teammate when they don't do what you want them to do? Perhaps if you're Matthew Richardson.

Walker kicked the goal, by the way.

I think it was SH who mentioned in a recent radio interview, that SJ was always taking the preferred field position - to get possessions and pad out his stats.

I thought SH was implying SJ was directing on field, against game plan and team rules, and distorting how others were able to be involved in the game etc.
And he just wouldn't listen to anyone who tried to tell him differently, inc. the coaches.

What are ya gunna do?

Say to him that its time, even if he has another year left in him and will play for peanuts. You just can't have the erosion of club ethics and authority, esp'. with a much younger squad.
and he is not killing it
ie he is not make or break

Is it the 'team thing' to abuse a teammate when they don't do what you want them to do? Perhaps if you're Matthew Richardson.

It's true Walker kicked the goal.
Also Stevie J was calling for it I think even when his man was sort of close to him as well so he'd be snapping it under pressure...
It wasn't the final straw for me, also I think his teammates love him.
But I understand why he has been moved on :thumbsu:

I thought Walker missed that one?
SJ did it to Simpson last year vs Sydney but Simpson said "no" and nailed it himself.

Yep- first quarter, 13 mins to go. Walker scored a point. (kicked a goal in the 3rd and 4th but not the 1stQ) Here's the pic.
https://m.facebook.com/FOXFOOTY/posts/983241965060286

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back