Banter RDT 151 - Tom Browne's Burner Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Too tall and it gets awkward. I have a friend who's 6'5" (don't worry, he's gay) and the "haven't see you in ages" hug is basically around his hips.
Had a boss in one of my first jobs. Super short Greek fella. His sage advice?

Everyone's the same height when they lying down!

What earworm will the next thread be named after? Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me?
I was toying with Burner Down the House by Tom Browne and the Cardigans, but it felt wordy.

Speaking of which; covers that are far far far far better than the original thread - go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the point if the key details of the blackmail are released anyway? 🤣

Hey guys I've called this press conference to announce I'm being blackmailed over a video that shows me snorting crack off the penis of a midget rodeo clown in the back ally behind a 24 hour pizza emporium while my wife looks after our sick child.

The video actually does end up being kind of important.

Best example was Ray Rice (high profile NFL player) who had accusations of being involved with domestic violence. The commissioner put in some ridiculous 2 game suspension and included a press conference where the team put out this tweet. (Janay is the victim)

1589727136248.png

After that, video came out (which wasn't anything that hadn't already been said) but once you see a man punch a woman it hits harder to home.

Rice ended up blackballed by the NFL and hasn't played since.

A mate of mine was being blackmailed back in the day. He had allowed an online stripper to watch him beat off on webcam, recorded it, and then threatened to send it to his friends and family if he didn't send her a fee. The fee was never paid and she did actually follow through with it, she sent the vid to a number of family members, he was able to log into his parents FB and delete the message iirc at least.

Pro tip, never get your junk or your face in the same photo.

I was toying with Burner Down the House by Tom Browne and the Cardigans, but it felt wordy.

Speaking of which; covers that are far far far far better than the original thread - go.

What in the actual *

I couldn’t work out why there are now two RDT 151 both called Tom Browne burner. Thought I’d ****ed up the title of the one I started because the word “thread” wasn’t there so I edited it back in

Turns out you and I have just done the same thing - rolled over the old thread and created a new one with the same name

FMD

What in the actual fu**

I couldn’t work out why there are now two RDT 151 both called Tom Browne burner. Thought I’d f’ed up the title of the one I started because the word “thread” wasn’t there so I edited it back in

Turns out you and I have just done the same thing - rolled over the old thread and created a new one with the same name

FMD

I wondered why it was showing up on my phone as Tom Brownes Burner Thread. Turns out we’re just as in sync as Quinz and everybody’s wife.

061086cb7918aeaf3423627570e26bf5.gif

The video actually does end up being kind of important.

Best example was Ray Rice (high profile NFL player) who had accusations of being involved with domestic violence. The commissioner put in some ridiculous 2 game suspension and included a press conference where the team put out this tweet. (Janay is the victim)

View attachment 877262

After that, video came out (which wasn't anything that hadn't already been said) but once you see a man punch a woman it hits harder to home.

Rice ended up blackballed by the NFL and hasn't played since.

Pro tip, never get your junk or your face in the same photo.

NFL scandals are another ballpark though. There are literally two of them wanted for armed robbery right now.

NFL scandals are another ballpark though. There are literally two of them wanted for armed robbery right now.

Guns are a hell of a drug.

More importantly, how/why are these idiots getting in trouble now? One, most places like strip clubs and bars are closed, so the odds of being out and about hammered aren't as likely and 2) The media is going to lap it up as something to talk about, so why do it now?

They should at least follow the politician playbook of dropping in bad news at 4.30pm on a Friday and likewise only commit armed robbery the day of the Super Bowl (the ole Ray Lewis)

Guns are a hell of a drug.

More importantly, how/why are these idiots getting in trouble now? One, most places like strip clubs and bars are closed, so the odds of being out and about hammered aren't as likely and 2) The media is going to lap it up as something to talk about, so why do it now?

They should at least follow the politician playbook of dropping in bad news at 4.30pm on a Friday and likewise only commit armed robbery the day of the Super Bowl (the ole Ray Lewis)

The geniuses decided to rob a houseparty:
The police affidavit said one witness was "under the impression this was planned out", as the three getaway vehicles "were later pre-positioned to expedite an immediate departure from the area".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back