Banter RDT 158 - Beers at Badgers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

67 ties on this list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tied_first-class_cricket_matches
But I think limited overs games won off the last ball where scores weren't level the ball before would also qualify.
There have been two ties in Test cricket, and I guess 65 in first class games. But none of those occurred off the final ball of the final day's play.

The match I'm referring to was WA vs Tassie a few years ago. It came down to the final ball of the final over, Tassie were a run behind. Either:
1. Tassie score a run or a dot ball is bowled, the game ends in a draw.
2. Tassie score a run, go for a second and get run out, the game is a tie.
3. Tassie lose a wicket, WA win.
4. Tassie score two and win.

Tassie won.

No matter what I talk about, how frequently or infrequently I read this thread, how random or on topic my posts are; it’s always cricket.

Always. Cricket.

I am Sisyphus, this thread is my hill. Please release me.
What are your views on the Mankad as an acceptable form of dismissal in light of Harsha Bogle's comments?

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are your views on the Mankad as an acceptable form of dismissal in light of Harsha Bogle's comments?

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Didn’t see the comments but as someone who once played maybe Year 7(?) cricket and did it to someone - stay in your crease you pleb. What, you get an advantage because it’s gentlemanly of me?

Tell your story walking.

Umpire raged at me but does it look like I give a s**t about unwritten rules?

Didn’t see the comments but as someone who once played maybe Year 7(?) cricket and did it to someone - stay in your crease you pleb. What, you get an advantage because it’s gentlemanly of me?

Tell your story walking.

Umpire raged at me but does it look like I give a sh*t about unwritten rules?

This is one of the absolute greatest things I have ever read on this forum.

Yesss. fu** off. Super League universally panned and the rats figured it out 48 hours later. Chairmen resigning from their post, clubs pulling out of the league in disgrace.

fu** off.
They had no players, managers, supporter groups, media or broadcasters on side before announcing their plans. Owning a club doesn't mean you have a ******* clue what you're doing I guess.

Punish them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back