Banter RDT 163 - More of a Comment, Really

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You should pick the one with the best jumper. Unfortunately I've just gone through all 32 and they all pretty much the same and they all pretty much suck. I suggest Buffalo, who at least had the sense to go with royal blue and gold (...and white. BUT IT'S NOT A TRIPANEL). Otherwise go for San Jose because I liked their logo and their uniform wasn't bad either.

Also, lol, did Eddie/Cricket Victoria really rip-off Dallas for the Melbourne Stars?

You should pick the one with the best jumper. Unfortunately I've just gone through all 32 and they all pretty much the same and they all pretty much suck. I suggest Buffalo, who at least had the sense to go with royal blue and gold (...and white. BUT IT'S NOT A TRIPANEL). Otherwise go for San Jose because I liked their logo and their uniform wasn't bad either.

Also, lol, did Eddie/Cricket Victoria really rip-off Dallas for the Melbourne Stars?
Buffalo are an absolute basket case atm. Most pundits have them winning less than 20 games this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any NHL fans in here? I've decided I'm going to follow the league and am torn between choosing Redwings, Blackhawks or Bruins. Leaning towards Blackhawks.
Don’t go Redwings. If you ever want to go see your side play (assuming the world opens back up at some point) you’d have to go to Detroit which doesn’t have a lot going for it.

Boston and Chicago are both worth visiting though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back