Banter RDT 167 - Proof of Vaccination Required

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not vaccinated for this vivid bullshit nor will I be , and God help anyone that tries to tell me I can't come into their shop if I'm Not vaccinated! People need to Stand Up to this Authoritarian crap now before Australia becomes like Communist China!!
You can't come into my shop if you're Not vaccinated.

8326567581_e437bac80e.jpg

How it started:
Why do I feel like this title is going to attract some new friends to this thread

How it's going:
I'm not vaccinated for this vivid bullshit nor will I be , and God help anyone that tries to tell me I can't come into their shop if I'm Not vaccinated! People need to Stand Up to this Authoritarian crap now before Australia becomes like Communist China!!

Whats with the little pics under ppls usernames.

Please explain?
Badges for things people have been awarded over the years. Largely pointless, does differentiate between who has actually won poster of the year and who is just going around saying they have, but otherwise pointless.

They’ve only started showing on mobile recently but have been on the desktop version for years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Badges for things people have been awarded over the years. Largely pointless, does differentiate between who has actually won poster of the year and who is just going around saying they have, but otherwise pointless.

They’ve only started showing on mobile recently but have been on the desktop version for years.
Good point, Chief can you give me my badge for Eagles POTY last year as the mods haven't bothered to organise it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back