Banter RDT 167 - Proof of Vaccination Required

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanna say, if anyone wants to use the new Gift function on me, that would be completely fine. Cheers.

I talked a family into giving me their dockers cap (testing loyalty as they know im a die hard eagle) yesterday with a discount at work. So I have a green dockers cap with their logo in black on it. I'll gift you that. Either that or i'm setting it on fire and when they get delivery of their goods i'll email them the video.

Just wanna say, if anyone wants to use the new Gift function on me, that would be completely fine. Cheers.
umbrella middle finger GIF

You just got GIF'd

Woke up today with a killer sore throat. Thought oh no I’ve got the rona or I’m just way more dehydrated/hungover than usual after a heavy day on the beers.

Then I remember I accidentally deep throated a straw at some point and cut the back of my throat with it.

In terms of Sundays this one is low tier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First flight delayed. Mechanical issues. Get on a second plane. They’ve overfuelled it. So disembarked and waiting in a different terminal now with no communication about timing. That’s after my return flight being changed to an earlier time, meaning I lose another half day at the end of the trip too.

Good stuff, Virgin. Top notch service.

First flight delayed. Mechanical issues. Get on a second plane. They’ve overfuelled it. So disembarked and waiting in a different terminal now with no communication about timing. That’s after my return flight being changed to an earlier time, meaning I lose another half day at the end of the trip too.

Sorry, I'm from Perth. What's a plane?

Go down to Bunnings, get some hose and siphon some fuel out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back