Opinion Sack Hinkley 4 - Show Him The Door

When to sack Ken?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just going to hammer the port social media for his sacking. The numbers are growing.

On the Lord of the Rings topic, at least it was entertaining and after the last movie I finally got laid with a lady I was courting with maximum effort over a few intense weeks. Straight after the ring was tossed, I was riding high. Now married 16 years (different person)...not sure Ken's departure will create as many fireworks but it will be a moment I won't forget. Maybe it will be like, "where we're you when ken got sacked"...a princess Di or moon landing thing...

Live to dream

This is like a post I would have made a few years ago. Balanced. I've progressed past balanced now, and it's just 100% sack him and all other factors don't matter anymore. He's gotta go and there are so many evidenced reasons as to why.

But that was ultimately the conclusion. The only thing I disagree is this:
I'm somewhat glad we didn't sack him at the end of 2019.

We should have sacked him in the end of 2017 (actually, after the second Showdown. That score should have been enough to implode Alberton; imagine firing the head coach). Then, no one with a healthy mind would have kept the coach after that embarrassment of a season that was 2018. In 2019, I was already completely numb; and I have been ever since.

The last couple of seasons have been good, but I refuse to be fooled again. We don't have what it takes to win it all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does Ken still have a job?? Should have been sacked after 2019 at the latest!!
This thread is in part 4. We don’t have an answer either.

Ken is a bush league coach!! Port have any other coach, and their game plan entering forward 50, consists of anything.. other than Ken's one and only plan, of bomb it on Charlie's head!!
Im not giving Ken a pass here, but I dont think you quite understand how bad our forwards coach Bassett is. Probably the worst line coach in the AFL.

I haven't added the 2021 stats yet but from 2016 to 2020, Port's record against Top-4 sides is 6 wins - 16 losses, which I'm pretty sure is the worst in the league in that period

I have 4-22 (16th) for the same period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back