Opinion Sack Hinkley 4 - Show Him The Door

When to sack Ken?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Downfall.

Good it's good, but how have we not managed to do a Hitler sack Hinkley video yet?

Answers I will not accept:

It isn't 2010 anymore.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

How does Ken still have a job?? Should have been sacked after 2019 at the latest!!
TBH, it starts from higher up than him.

He's just doing his best.
The fact is that his "best" isn't quite good enough, and likely never wil be good enough - unless he stops being stubborn, changes his modus operandi and football philosophies, and finds some hitherto unseen game-plan tactical nous drastically.

Conclusion- nothing will change.

Live with it.

I'm keeping track of all the posters who have had their opinion swayed by repetition of the same tired old arguments on here.

Tally so far: 0
Predicted tally: 0

quoted from cesior fremantle thread which liked

Well since you haven't convinced anyone that we shouldn't sack Hinkley, maybe abstain yourself from the sacking Hinkley thread?

I'm keeping track of all the posters who have had their opinion swayed by repetition of the same tired old arguments on here.

I used to want him sacked but now I'd like the club to come out and announce that he has the full support of the board.

You never fail to amuse me... #sackhinkley

I'm keeping a tally of all the flags Hinkley has coached Port to.

TBH, it starts from higher up than him.

He's just doing his best.
The fact is that his "best" isn't quite good enough, and likely never wil be good enough - unless he stops being stubborn, changes his modus operandi and football philosophies, and finds some hitherto unseen game-plan tactical nous drastically.

Conclusion- nothing will change.

Live with it.

Ken's actually been better in terms of strategy and football philosophy. It's his personal characteristics and motivation that have failed big time.

If vulnerability is the new buzzing concept in professional sports circles, Ken is a fail. He has not shown any, taken any responsibility, admitted to any shortcomings, been vulnerable in any way in his capacity.

He wouldn't change a thing.

Hinkley will coach the power2022
Hinkley will coach the power2023
Then there will be a new coach
Support hinkley and the power 2022 and 2023
Boak and Gray will play 2022.
They might play 2023.

There will be new players after that.

Support a coach guiding champs to mediocrity!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

>No suggestion of success
>Hinkley not suitable to remain as coach after 2023

May as well pay him for two years to run the club into the ground lol

A new coach?

How could you even imagine such a thing. King Ken will be extended after a successful 2023 where he gets us in to the 8 with a positive W/L record!

why do you want a new coach after 2023?

So we enter 2022.. another year full of hope and premiership aspirations which will ultimately be smashed when the whips are cracking as usual

The club should get ahead of the game and sack Hinkley now

I don't recall filling 2022 with hope and premiership aspirations.

Ken's actually been better in terms of strategy and football philosophy. It's his personal characteristics and motivation that have failed big time.

If vulnerability is the new buzzing concept in professional sports circles, Ken is a fail. He has not shown any, taken any responsibility, admitted to any shortcomings, been vulnerable in any way in his capacity.

He wouldn't change a thing.

A mistake that makes you humble is better than an achievement that makes you arrogant.

Ken is all about doing the minimum to keep his job and never improving himself or the club.

why do you want a new coach after 2023?
I am thankful to all for where the club has come from the last game at football park to the list rebuild of today and the position the club is now in. There comes a time to move on from a position of yes stability and so for me it is 2024. Support hinkley and the club for 2022 and 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back