Opinion Sack Hinkley 7 - "Turn it around or watch out"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When (if?) the bough breaks, there will be an absolute outpouring.

Alberton is like East Germany at the moment.
When Hinkley finally goes, people will be surprised who comes out and says they lost faith in him, for how long and its revealed who protected him.

When Hinkley finally goes, people will be surprised who comes out and says they lost faith in him, for how long and its revealed who protected him.
I can just imagine every single one of the board members coming out and saying they had been trying to get rid of him but kept getting outvoted by the others.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I can just imagine every single one of the board members coming out and saying they had been trying to get rid of him but kept getting outvoted by the others.
I can imagine a couple of our board members saying "Kenny who?"

I love the bit about Ken "proving them wrong and getting it done"

Why do they talk about something that has literally never, ever happened?
Fact is, after 0-5, the only teams we beat were the strugglers (with the exception of Sydney - that was a good win). The moment we faced a contender, we went missing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That they predicted a mid table finish is all you gleaned from that clip?
pretty much - nothing new in it. heard it all before. didn't watch the stuff after Port.

Fluff his noodle & then say meh they'll finish mid table lol

The gold standard for this was when Rooch passionately defended Hinkley against uNgRaTeFuL aGiTaToRs after the quagmire of 2019, then proceeded to predict a Port 10th-place finish in 2020 🤪

I love the bit about Ken "proving them wrong and getting it done"

Why do they talk about something that has literally never, ever happened?

I thought we were gonna beat the Bulldogs in the 2021 prelim but captain stinkley proved me dead wrong!

Fact is, after 0-5, the only teams we beat were the strugglers (with the exception of Sydney - that was a good win). The moment we faced a contender, we went missing.
This is true, but to me the more important fact is that before we were 0-5 we were 0-0 and we lost five straight games to open the season. That's incredibly poor coaching in terms of preparation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back