Opinion Sack Hinkley 7 - "Turn it around or watch out"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine Koch was president of FIFA. And Kern coach of Australia. He would have been coaching for 44 years.
695ce3a3685e323f5396cc0e46815faee1a092d9.jpg

I like the analogy of Ken being a substitute teacher.

Sure the students and all like him and think he's cool because when the TV rolls out they can all just watch The Matrix instead of doing actual study. No direction, no pressure, no willingness to do anything.
I've used a similar analogy in the past, when people have used the fact "the players love him" as a reason he must be a good coach. Students often "love" bad/lazy teachers, because there is no expectation and they can get away with doing less.

I've used a similar analogy in the past, when people have used the fact "the players love him" as a reason he must be a good coach. Students often "love" bad/lazy teachers, because there is no expectation and they can get away with doing less.
Exactly. I've posted before that any employee would love a boss that has low expectations of performance and doesn't hold them to account.

Players saying how much they love Hinkley and then attacking supporters for expecting higher standards and better performances should be a red flag to the board that Hinkley and his loser "there's more to life than football" culture needs to go.

Exactly. I've posted before that any employee would love a boss that has low expectations of performance and doesn't hold them to account.

Players saying how much they love Hinkley and then attacking supporters for expecting higher standards and better performances should be a red flag to the board that Hinkley and his loser "there's more to life than football" culture needs to go.
Yeah but we have an entire board who dont understand football with the exception of one or two. Anyone with half a brain leaves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely the ultimate gaslight was last year's "premiership or bust" declarations? I wonder what we'll get this year...
Be a father figure and work really hard at being the bestest human you can or bust

Footy is the most important of the least important things (even if it’s your livelihood apparently)

Surely the ultimate gaslight was last year's "premiership or bust" declarations? I wonder what we'll get this year...

Followed by ‘it’s not the SANFL anymore — you can’t make a GF every other year in the big league, stupid’ defences of the failure.

And the people who do it rely on our money to remain employed.

Magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back