Werewolf Speedwolf - A very quick game of werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm glad that was the case haha reckon you had me otherwise. Dennis thinking village needed to lynch the Roleblocker saved us, as I reckon village wins if I got lynched instead of you.
Yeah my hope was that the wolves still have the blackmailer and we combine our powers to lynch a villager with only 5 left. But you were the blackmailer so they would've won.

Yeah my hope was that the wolves still have the blackmailer and we combine our powers to lynch a villager with only 5 left. But you were the blackmailer so they would've won.
I was the blackmailer, but thank you for thinking I was the alpha ;)

Nah I was Godfather. Was pretty lucky (I presume) you blocked Hatchy the same night he hit me.

Interesting to hear the mafia had worked it out. We'd worked it out today too, that's why we wanted to get rid of Cloud_ so he couldn't block us. Then we hoped like hell Hatchy would target Morgan and it was all over red rover.

Great game.

If we lynched SM, then the rb would have blocked hatchy, and then you would have killed two villagers?

Numbers would have been tied 2-2 yeah and an evil win.

We had to kill the roleblocker IMO

What a waste of a seer

Never a waste on N1. We just left ya be. We already knew the full set before the day, just not the roles.

Also Michaels , I did find it funny you mentioned my game style (I don't post a lot, just a lot of words!), because your game style was exactly how we figured out you were the last one.

Nah I was Godfather. Was pretty lucky (I presume) you blocked Hatchy the same night he hit me.

There was one thing... how did you know that we could block multiple nights? That was the first post of the last day phase.

The guys didn't want to block Hatchy again only because we thought he was going to hit you!

Someone has just complained about my deadline call being too premature, I apologise to mafia and village if this is the case.

It wasn't premature, there was more than thirty minutes from the last vote.

Never a waste on N1. We just left ya be. We already knew the full set before the day, just not the roles.

Also Michaels , I did find it funny you mentioned my game style (I don't post a lot, just a lot of words!), because your game style was exactly how we figured out you were the last one.
Your post on me about how I seemed "self-aware" gave it away. I asked to seer you because of it and sure enough I was right ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was one thing... how did you know that we could block multiple nights? That was the first post of the last day phase.

The guys didn't want to block Hatchy again only because we thought he was going to hit you!

Isn't that standard?

Someone has just complained about my deadline call being too premature, I apologise to mafia and village if this is the case.
No issues from me.

You followed what you said you were going to do to the letter

If we lynched SM, then the rb would have blocked hatchy, and then you would have killed two villagers?

Numbers would have been tied 2-2 yeah and an evil win.

We had to kill the roleblocker IMO
I would've tried to turn it to morgs then

Isn't that standard?

I thought it was the same rules in regards to protection. Can't protect same person 2 nights in a row. I asked to get clarification on that one.

Your post on me about how I seemed "self-aware" gave it away. I asked to seer you because of it and sure enough I was right ;)

Your N1 was full of being self aware, and then after every vote, you responded to it (everyone that voted for you). You were on edge with those votes, you were definitely hiding something!

I thought it was the same rules in regards to protection. Can't protect same person 2 nights in a row. I asked to get clarification on that one.

Your N1 was full of being self aware, and then after every vote, you responded to it (everyone that voted for you). You were on edge with those votes, you were definitely hiding something!

I always thought you could just keep blocking someone, but oh well haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back