Werewolf Speedwolf - A very quick game of werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting to hear the mafia had worked it out. We'd worked it out today too, that's why we wanted to get rid of Cloud_ so he couldn't block us. Then we hoped like hell Hatchy would target Morgan and it was all over red rover.

Great game.

What were you by the way?

Never a waste on N1. We just left ya be. We already knew the full set before the day, just not the roles.

Also Michaels , I did find it funny you mentioned my game style (I don't post a lot, just a lot of words!), because your game style was exactly how we figured out you were the last one.

That was just a persuasive technique. We seered you so i knew i had to lynch you somehow lol

lol the players as evil the village will be paranoid as hell
Let me guess hatchy had sour groups from me targeting him last game
Meatball dead night 1 again. What a s**t player
Correct but you haven't, been in great form either.
BRAB a bully for mine
HE is a fraud

Not sure i've seen him play one good game.. at least you have.

SM how early on were you aware that I was evil? We thought you may have been evil the first time you mentioned Fryer.

I actually genuinely thought you were a villager which is why I cosied up. It was only when DJ flipped villager we picked TFW and you as evil together.

OES Melt

Shouldn't you be in a course?

I'll ask you please to refrain from posting in the thread while you are dead as well.. Thanks :)
Are youv******* serious? I said one thing in response to what SM said.

I'm quite within my rights to post when I've been in a meeting for two hours and people are directly replying to me and I come back to learn I've died AND I haven't actually had the chance to reply to them.

It wasn't game related. It didn't influence anything. Stop being such a ******* nazi and chill the **** out.
I'm not coming in ******* hours after I've ******* died.

Also post this in Wooshette pm and tell her the same thing.

How about a different rule - don't reply to dead players in the thread. Two way street you campaigners.

BigJoeD_'s version of a melt:

Will be my last game for a while methinks, weak as piss from the mafia - again. Same players time and time again.

/melt
Weak as piss melt
That's as melty as I get, f*ckface :thumbsu:
Sorry FR0GGY and Rodney.

Froggy, I took a punt you wouldn't be good two games in a row.

As for Rodney, I was so close to kill Filthy for the lols and changed my mind as he posted early and then went a bit missing. I don't know.

Being a Vig is hard. Even if you kill evil, they all remember who killed them.

BTW, that melt was shithouse, Joe.

Come on mate, all's fair in love and war. I felt ripped off in the last game, learnt from my mistakes and then geared up for a big one here.
Your lucky i'm a nice vig. Despite my murderous killings i've committed, I just wanted what was my best for my village;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who would you have blackmailed the last night phase?

We had BoB voting for Morgan.

EDIT: Oh the previous phase we got blocked but were gonna have BoB vote Morgan.

winning move was killing me night 1 again

every time I die night 1, that faction goes on to win

I am the best

Hi all.

Because Doc couldn't save me two nights in a row, and I need 2 on the hook before revealing. And you no good.

Seered Filthy last night, goon. He was quiet.
Same rational FT, mafia, but I died.

Cloud was next. I just needed to survive tonight.

**** this game, I actually fely I had a decent read of what was happening. But with so few villagers left I thought we needed 2 certs and a free hit.
Village never really stood a chance in this game, evil has been dominate from the statrt

BigJoeD_'s version of a melt:

The funny thing about that is it's the second game I've played in a row where as Mafia we've killed BigJoeD_ but last game I just said yeah, ok and this game I don't even think I was around when he was chosen. He probably thinks I hate him but I've been a day behind both times.

The funny thing about that is it's the second game I've played in a row where as Mafia we've killed BigJoeD_ but last game I just said yeah, ok and this game I don't even think I was around when he was chosen. He probably thinks I hate him but I've been a day behind both times.
The only reason we killed him was that we blocked him night 1 and we were told 'your block was successful' and it made us think he had a role.

I'm chilling. A pity Cloud couldn't save me.

But damn it! I had them. P4L is sooooo obvious. SM and Michaels I had pinned down (Wrong way around, but daaarrrnn). JT was actually the doctor, but freakin' nora.

Also, Joe, if you're wondering why we killed you. The message we got from the roleblock was that it was successful, which we all assumed meant that you had a role (I know you get told about your protection, and I know the last game I did with an RB had that). So naturally we killed you to stop that role, only to learn that you didn't have a role, and the block message is redundant, since the only thing that won't be successful is if the target died.

If the block didn't inform us of that, we would've moved on to other targets, like SM (which wouldn't have worked). So we were blind as all heck.

The game I played was deliberate, because I wanted to make sure I was the first one to be goneski, but to give me some flexibility to get the job done. Turns out the Wolves decided it was best to out me now (Why guys? That's just silly!)

I hope TFW ends SM in some way. He was obvious evil, but we didn't think he was the actual head.

Ha ha, yes! They're going for JT and Micheals, while blocking Hatchy! Come on!

Hopefully they'll see how painfully obvious P4L is. Replies to everything.

Freakin' lying tosser! Lose the game, why don't ya?

SM is protected species now.

Well, Cloud's going it alone. He can block the vig. Now to see if he can ditch SM. If he can, then... the village would actually win this because both remaining evil will take each other out.

He knows both of them now. How to play it?
I have a debilitating medical condition that makes me partially blind
So sorry.

It's amazing how long you've lasted posting in forums then, or are you lying?
AIDS doesn't stop me posting mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back