Werewolf The Queen’s Gambit Werewolf - GAME OVER, RUSSIANS WIN

Remove this Banner Ad

Can I just say, if Pie 4 Life is evil, he's played a shitty game.
Nah I’m not. Honestly it’s my first week back at the office and just have been swamped. I’ve had no clue the whole game. I wouldn’t be this bad if I had a decent role. There’s quiet and there’s having no idea, I’m in the latter.

Nah I’m not. Honestly it’s my first week back at the office and just have been swamped. I’ve had no clue the whole game. I wouldn’t be this bad if I had a decent role. There’s quiet and there’s having no idea, I’m in the latter.
You're on my 'probable villager' list. Any thoughts you've managed to pick up along the way?

You're on my 'probable villager' list. Any thoughts you've managed to pick up along the way?
The stuff I’ve been tagged in. Crowy seering me, don’t vote for fridge apparently lol. The ones who were apparently bad yesterday. If the game doesn’t end before tomorrow I might be able to proper assess then. Though that’s probably when I’ll be knocked off haha

The stuff I’ve been tagged in. Crowy seering me, don’t vote for fridge apparently lol. The ones who were apparently bad yesterday. If the game doesn’t end before tomorrow I might be able to proper assess then. Though that’s probably when I’ll be knocked off haha
Wow, you really haven't paid attention to anything. I'd say you'll be safe for a while - I can't see the factions taking you out when you're not helping the village at all. I'm not having a go btw - just a comment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's normally stepped up by now. His ego won't let him sit back too long.

Actually, I started the lynch on Dingster and yesterday's vote was based on a lynch. If I'm the one sitting back some people are in comas.

Just ignore the quote thing. I got lazy and copied Crowy's homework. And then got lazier and didn't tidy it up.
Just edit it. Looks messy mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back