Universal Love TRTT Part 9: Eat my ass you absolute man child

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex de Minaur responded he will donate $250 per ace because he won't serve as many as Nick :cool:

So if you return a Kyrgios or de Minaur serve, you're attacking bushfire victims. For shame.

So if you return a Kyrgios or de Minaur serve, you're attacking bushfire victims. For shame.

I can picture Scomo thinking it's a great opportunity to show the nation his sporting prowess and miraculously not only returning serve but winning the point.

I'm not sure why he's even out in these affected areas anymore with people on edge coupled with his knack for bad timing tbh his PR train has been off the rails for ages.

I'm not sure why he's even out in these affected areas anymore with people on edge coupled with his knack for bad timing tbh his PR train has been off the rails for ages.

He's just asking for a pie in the face prank to happen.

Is anyone else just grateful we are not being subjected to images of Uncle Tony in his fire fighting overalls complete with ashes smudged face? Small mercies hey.

Is anyone else just grateful we are not being subjected to images of Uncle Tony in his fire fighting overalls complete with ashes smudged face? Small mercies hey.

To be fair to the bloke he is actually out there doing something about the fires as a volunteer firey.

You can hate Abbott all you like and many do for many good reasons but he is actually out there fighting fires not making a dick of himself like the current PM and not posting about it on the internet like we all are.

To be fair to the bloke he is actually out there doing something about the fires as a volunteer firey.
I agree but I am thankful he is just getting on with it and we don’t have to witness the heroics. Scott Morrison seems as awkward as humanly possible and should just be in a production line making up care packages.

Just had a look at the #scottyfrommarketing on twitter and its brutal on Morrison. Had to laugh at this one.

But these aren't good looks

and had to laugh at this one too

He's an absolute disgrace.

Should be removed ASAP!

There are good reasons why people don't want to shake the f wits hand, he should be respecting that!.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had a look at the #scottyfrommarketing on twitter and its brutal on Morrison. Had to laugh at this one.

But these aren't good looks

and had to laugh at this one too

just found this one

at the end of it when he gets explained to why he didn't want shake hands, they said it's cause the bloke lost his home.
Scomo responds with, "it's all good"... WTF!!!!

Surely it's not true that unemployed volunteer fire fighters are not getting their newstart money or whatever it is because they are not fulfilling the job search requirements lol fckn hell.
pretty sure it is true

He’s just scratching around, really doesn’t care and it shows. Morrison knows this will pass eventually- probably before the next election where he can get the country outraged by something petty enough for him to win the election in a canter.

‘War on the weekend’ in 2019. He should be able to get a ‘war on Christmas or Easter’ - would be enough for 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back