US Open - 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Go Thompson.

I wish I cna watch this at work but people want music on. Ironically listening to the tennis on the radio and they are playing Shania Twain.

I was really hopong Kokkinakis would get a win. I don't think he has many injury protected tournament entries left. I think he just hasn't been playing enough matches as he has been trying to not over do it and maybe that was the difference.

Didn't realise u need foxtel to use the ESPN app
and it needs to be Foxtel TV as well. :mad:

Signed up for a 2 week trial(perfect length) for Foxtel Go. That has given me access to ESPN 1 and 2. still, I normally can access every match whenever I want, when I want with no ads with my gambling ads. bit of a downer. Wish ESPN would have an app for like $10 where you can gain access to all the courts. Or give it to a gambling company. I pay them way more than $10 though :(

I have a VPN but haven't been able to find a free option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes, but she is unseeded. she should expect a match like this in the first 2 rounds.

Halep could have got any number of hacks. instead............

If she wins this though, it will do her a world of good. for both.

I'd rather Halep lose. Lets cut to the chase Maria is more likely to trouble Muguruza IF he gets through, I just have zero confidence on Halep not flopping to someone else.

Maria v Halep looking like a fun one. GO halep for the comeback

Sharapova ripping winners. Only issue is her serve is damn rusty.

Her serve has always been like that post shoulder surgery (like 3-4 years ago). It is why she's almost transformed herself into a claycourter where the serve becomes less of an issue.

Woo Thommo got the breka.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back