Game Day v West Coast - the Sack Hinkley Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Liam Ryan thinks you are a dick mate

The worst part of this loss is having to listen to that song. Just play the Eagle Rock and be done with it.

The whole point of the mike on the stick is for social distancing... then here's Xavier Ellis standing right up next to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liam Ryan lol. He just plays football and * structures and that boring s**t.

FFS, he had the ball fall in his lap a couple of times. He impacted one bloody contest for the entire ******* game.
This is bullshit.

our inside forward entries were horrid as our midfield and half backs dished up their worst football. Meanwhile Marshall kicks 3 goals as he competes, works hard but apparently the ball “fell” into his lap..

When Hamish hangs up the boots will he look back on his career as a job well done? Will he even care?
I remember the hype around him when drafted and his early days. He was going to be our Nathan Buckley and win our 1st club Brownlow. Never moved beyond being solid at best, extremely disappointing career...

I remember the hype around him when drafted and his early days. He was going to be our Nathan Buckley and win our 1st club Brownlow. Never moved beyond being solid at best, extremely disappointing career...
That's what port people do though. He was never going to be a Buckley, he was solid, I wouldn't say disappointing. Our expectations are ******* ridiculous sometimes. Just as they were this week after beating two trash sides and comparing our list to 2004.

😂

As I said, one of the biggest front runners we’ve ever had, probably the biggest under achiever.

Could have been a midfield superstar but floats around half back playing tough and relying on his team to make him look good, rather than making the team look good and winning us games like he should be.

Hinkley should grow a pair and drop him.
Koch should grow a pair and sack Hinkley.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back