VAFA General Discussion 2022-2023-2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all.

Aucklander and I have had a couple of runs through recent posts in this thread and removed a few unsavoury comments.

The usual griping and gossip is par for the course, but some posts go overboard.

Site rules are here:

People who do not abide by them will have accounts blocked from threads, boards, or banned entirely.

If you see such posts, please report them so they can be attended to. We don't and can't read every post, and mods may be absent for periods around this time of year when people are busy or on holiday.

You can always contact admin here if anything is urgent:

With Lachie Sullivan and Ethan Phillips getting onto AFL lists, is it time for the VAFA to put some pressure on the AFL to start providing a development fee back to SKOB just like they do to junior clubs?

I think the answer should obviously be yes.
East Malvern Knights getting that ca$h

They found out today that the Baldwin injury is not as bad as first thought, good for him but bad for Soff. He was a lock on Friday.

2024 VAFA Representative Football Schedule​

Saturday 6th July – VAFA (Premier B – Division 3 Men’s) v Bendigo FNL – Elsternwick Park
Saturday 6th July – VAFA Holmesglen Under 19 Showcase – Elsternwick Park
Sunday 7th July – Perth FL v VAFA (William Buck Premier Men’s) – Perth (Venue TBC)
Sunday 7th July – Perth FL v VAFA (William Buck Premier Women’s) – Perth (Venue TBC)

A slight tweak to rep footy this year, any immediate thoughts on the change?

Saturday 6th July – VAFA (Premier B – Division 3 Men’s) v Bendigo FNL – Elsternwick Park
Sunday 7th July – Perth FL v VAFA (William Buck Premier Men’s) – Perth (Venue TBC)
Sunday 7th July – Perth FL v VAFA (William Buck Premier Women’s) – Perth (Venue TBC)

They did say Prem B-D/3 Players would be considered for the Perth game i think

i like it, gives a whole VAFA picture rather than just the top grade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Junket

Another Slobbo wank piece , that flog must've got a lot of head knocks in bars
I'm no fan of Robinson and putting to one side what the VAFA may or may not do in the future, there are many neurologists, neuro-surgeons, and neuroscientists et al who have expertise in concussion protocols who are of the view that a 12 day standdown is insufficient.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back