Werewolf Werewolf - The Neighbourhood Watch - GAME OVER - WILD WOLVES MC WINS

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh Hoos. Well I'm glad you're just vanilla.
Thanks (I think).
Leaves us with Deaneus, NinjaSwan or Dingster as the best lynches imo. @The Filth Wizard any Intel on Dingster? Likely teammate or Tarks or?
I'm sticking with deaneus.

I'm going Dingster, looking back at his posts I feel he's needlessly stated he's a villager several times, appears to be consciously trying to stay neutral, and there's also the thing with Paddles insisting on him out of almost nothing, agree with what TFW said that they could both be night immune.

Barrybran MWPP

Maybe I'm not giving deaneus enough credit but in all the games I've played with him I don't think he's ever been active or overly involved, so I don't think he was intentionally bluffing there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh Hoos. Well I'm glad you're just vanilla.

Leaves us with Deaneus, NinjaSwan or Dingster as the best lynches imo. The Filth Wizard any Intel on Dingster? Likely teammate or Tarks or?

I had him in my shortlist earlier. If he ends up night immune I'd be interested more in Paddles after.

Maybe I'm not giving deaneus enough credit but in all the games I've played with him I don't think he's ever been active or overly involved, so I don't think he was intentionally bluffing there.
I just think the thing with Noobz was a bit of a coincidence.

I had him in my shortlist earlier. If he ends up night immune I'd be interested more in Paddles after.

Tbh really want to swap them Dingster. The more I think about it the more I feel he is the more likely of the two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back