Werewolf Werewolf - The Neighbourhood Watch - GAME OVER - WILD WOLVES MC WINS

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going Dingster, looking back at his posts I feel he's needlessly stated he's a villager several times, appears to be consciously trying to stay neutral, and there's also the thing with Paddles insisting on him out of almost nothing, agree with what TFW said that they could both be night immune.

Barrybran MWPP
Wasn’t out of nothing, it was based off him flip flopping votes constantly to stay on a bandwagon. He’s done it nearly every bandwagon at this point

Is it possible for there to be another intimidator or something? I find it weird Dingster made a joke post quoting Nunez’s witch claim then hasn’t posted again since despite having viewed the thread.

The remaining feral power is I believe unrevealed? So they could potentially be trying to get Dingster lynched, in saying this I still believe he’s night immune. But I can’t really work out why he wouldnt post all day aside from a weird joke witch claim referencing last game.

A nice cut of triple smoked ham has been known to sway my vote.

You are well and truly in the frame though.

I have some gypsy ham coming in day after tomorrow

Made from 100% pure gypsy.

Again, I'm a simple village butcher. Don't fall for Nunez's shenanigans. He wants to kill you all, and take over my lucrative business

Is it possible for there to be another intimidator or something? I find it weird Dingster made a joke post quoting Nunez’s witch claim then hasn’t posted again since despite having viewed the thread.
No I haven't been intimidated. I am 100% a plain villager. I justified why I flopped the other day. I WILL flip village. The Filth Wizard go back over the thread and make an informed decision.

No I haven't been intimidated. I am 100% a plain villager. I justified why I flopped the other day. I WILL flip village. The Filth Wizard go back over the thread and make an informed decision.

I did, I voted deaneus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Decisions decisions..... Flights about to leave so going to roll the dice and vote Dingster if this is our only shot, then his silence is telling, especially this late in the game. MWPP
You have been adamant deaneus is evil. Why flip?

Hey mods. If we bold the name but don't tag either of you does the vote count?
The bolding and tagging is to get our attention given the number of pages and PMs we have to sift through. If I see it, I will count it... but don't blame me if I don't see it.

I haven’t tagged the mods all game. Just bolded.
Help me out then you campaigner

Either you guys are giving deaneus too much credit or I'm not giving him enough, guess we'll see soon.
You may be right. I've been looking through who the SK has taken out. I'm not sure he's the one.

This is turning into a crap shoot. An hour and 18 minutes to rethink.

And my first reaction was...

Tarks

Admitted to being evil. Still not sure why. In any case, I'm going with my initial reaction.

Barrybran MWPP
Are you one of the SKs? Only the SK would vote Tarks at this stage of the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back