Remove this Banner Ad

wooshta_9

All Australian
Suspended
Sep 10, 2003
Waikerie S.A
Other Teams
Fremantle
What do you all tyink the Dockers will gain out of trade week.
I tink we will probably get Heath Black and maybe Ashey Sampi.
Sounds like Koops is gone and maybe Croad an T.Longmuir to join him.

What do you all think

Originally posted by wooshta_9
What do you all tyink the Dockers will gain out of trade week.
I tink we will probably get Heath Black and maybe Ashey Sampi.
Sounds like Koops is gone and maybe Croad an T.Longmuir to join him.

What do you all think

Sampi?

God we have some stupid people on these boards.

• Banned
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sampi?

Apparently that is the word going around in the perth media u dickwit so shut ur moth until u know the facts.

Sampi?

Apparently that is the word going around in the perth media u dickwit so shut ur moth until u know the facts.

I fink u r mistakne.

'Apparently' that is the word going around in the perth media u dickwit so shut ur moth until u know the facts.

Apparently being the key word there so, to sum up, you dont know the facts either.

Just what i have read a few times on several other sites, apparently it was reported on the news in perth that it would be koops for humm and sampi

Just what i have read a few times on several other sites, apparently it was reported on the news in perth that it would be koops for humm and sampi

I think the news you were listening to was www.dockerland/com.

Besides the rumour now is Sampi and Cousins for Koops and Peter Bell's jockstrap. :rolleyes:

So its not a fact - you are telling him to get his facts straight when its not even a ****ing FACT:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's no way we'll get sampi, the eagles would have to be senile to give him away.

As for Johnson I'm not sure what hawthorns requirements are, maybe a backline player now that rawlings has left. If we traded Siegert/T.Lo for a 2nd/3rd round pick then maybe we could offload Scott Thornton and a pick for Johnson.

Sampi?

wEl FwoM WaT I CAN reAd yoU dont nO theM EITha

:rolleyes:

I think you'll see Heath Black + 3rd Rounder to Fremantle for Trent Croad with St Kilda shouldering all of his wages.

I don't think we'll be lucky enough to find a way to get Freo taking anything on; if they cut ties, it will be a 100% seperation.

Boom, 500k to go and get Coughlan next year.

to me black for croad is a fair swap, (similar circumstance to people playing for clubs they don't want to), but

Originally posted by evertonfc
I think you'll see Heath Black + 3rd Rounder to Fremantle for Trent Croad with St Kilda shouldering all of his wages.

I don't think we'll be lucky enough to find a way to get Freo taking anything on; if they cut ties, it will be a 100% seperation.

Boom, 500k to go and get Coughlan next year.

The saints will not pay all of blacks wages when they are swapping him for 500,000 grand player with the exactly the same problems.
It would be pure stupidity. You would not ever ever ever pay someone's whole wage for them to play with anther club. And you want to pay couglan 500,000 grand next year? You'll be burnt again as you were with farmer and croad.

Originally posted by ausfatcat
to me black for croad is a fair swap, (similar circumstance to people playing for clubs they don't want to), but

The saints will not pay all of blacks wages when they are swapping him for 500,000 grand player with the exactly the same problems.
It would be pure stupidity. You would not ever ever ever pay someone's whole wage for them to play with anther club. And you want to pay couglan 500,000 grand next year? You'll be burnt again as you were with farmer and croad.

Firstly evertonfc is a Saints fan.

Secondly, Croad is worth more than Croad. KPP and ability to have a lot more impact on a team. Saints could have Gehrig, Kosi and Reiwolt forward with Croad at CHB.

Saints would either pay all his wage or need to give us a better deal and we'll pay half his wage. Just Black won't be enough.

Originally posted by funky_monk
Firstly evertonfc is a Saints fan.

Secondly, Croad is worth more than Croad. KPP and ability to have a lot more impact on a team. Saints could have Gehrig, Kosi and Reiwolt forward with Croad at CHB.

Saints would either pay all his wage or need to give us a better deal and we'll pay half his wage. Just Black won't be enough.

I'm talking about the fact that the saints won't pay for black's wages. Again why would a club trade a player to anther club then pay his entire wages? I agree with you the saints would have throw in a late draft pick. Hows this tarde for you on the freo board.
Trade 1:
Fremantle gain: Heath Black, pick number 55 (Stk)
West Coast gain: Steven Koops, pick number 59 (Frem)
Saint Kilda gain: Dean Cox

Fremantle lose: Steven Koops, pick number 59
West Coast lose: Dean Cox
Saint Kilda lose: Heath Black, pick number 55

Originally posted by ausfatcat

Fremantle gain: Heath Black, pick number 55 (Stk)
West Coast gain: Steven Koops, pick number 59 (Frem)
Saint Kilda gain: Dean Cox

Fremantle lose: Steven Koops, pick number 59
West Coast lose: Dean Cox
Saint Kilda lose: Heath Black, pick number 55 [/B]

That's the best idea so far! :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back