No Oppo Supporters Umpiring in the grand final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the umpiring and scorelines had been reversed I guarantee none of this board would give a **** and we wouldn't have a 48 page thread saying the umpiring wasn't good enough

I agree

I would say i dont give a crap and i would also say check those whingy dogs fans with their thread and whinging

I agree with the King's last two posts.

Bloody dogs get my blood boiling.

It's not the Dogs that get my blood boiling, more the fact that we'll never know what would have happened had the umpires been competent. That game could have swung either way.

It's not the Dogs that get my blood boiling, more the fact that we'll never know what would have happened had the umpires been competent. That game could have swung either way.

I dunno my neighbours dog pisses me off. Might have to throw some rat poison on a steak

I dunno my neighbours dog pisses me off. Might have to throw some rat poison on a steak

Any excuse to post in this thread. Starting to think bedford is right.

A physics question for anyone who may care!

If rubbing causes frictiion & friction causes heat, on GF day, how long should it have taken an umpire with brass testicles to f . . k a Bulldogs bottle of water held by Robert Murphy to boiling point?

Trick question.

Does the water bottle really exist? Says the almighty spiritual leader bob murphy.

Said the same thing about beveridges premiership medal before he knicked off with it on gf day.

A physics question for anyone who may care!

If rubbing causes frictiion & friction causes heat, on GF day, how long should it have taken an umpire with brass testicles to f . . k a Bulldogs bottle of water held by Robert Murphy to boiling point?
GoTheSwannies was right, it's a trick question... Yes Bob could have imagined the bottle out of existence however the real answer was they never f**ked the bottle at all... They were too busy f**king us over instead!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My brother in law is a mad Dog. We've talked a lot about footy over the years and I've always told him you need a lot to go right to win a flag.

Bastard pre empted me at lunch on the weekend. "You were right." he said "We even got a good run from the umpires". Left me with nowhere to go.

The only logical thing to do in response to that is to flip the table and storm out !

*sigh*

Well was it brought up in 2012 when we lost the count 22-10? nup cause we won had we lost tho i guarantee it would of been brought up and rightly so.

I whinged in 2012

Yep. I don't think anyone can say the dogs didn't deserve the premiership. It's just unfortunate that incompetent umpiring means no one can say we didn't deserve it either.

Actually, not true - I do know.

I know that 1. if we had won the free kick count 20-8, 2. if Bulldogs got no frees in 2 whole quarters, 3. if we had a host of questionable (corrupt) decisions go our way - we would have absolutely destroyed them.

Even with these cheats boosting them so disgracefully (plus a pretty ordinary injury toll during the game), it was all square with 10 minutes to play.

Here's my 2017 prediction:
1. we will challenge again - top 2 team - and umpires will treat us with total disrespect in every game, including the grand final - again;
2. who will be the AFL's designated "fairytale" this year? - GWS or St Kilda is my guess. watch the umpires play their part again. It will become obvious.
3. Despite the expected officiating fraud - our greatest advantage could be that many fans and media have an inkling now about how badly we were (and are) treated - this exposure might scare the cheats away from being so blatantly corrupt. One can only hope.

Still think we'll win the flag.

Actually, not true - I do know.

I know that 1. if we had won the free kick count 20-8, 2. if Bulldogs got no frees in 2 whole quarters, 3. if we had a host of questionable (corrupt) decisions go our way - we would have absolutely destroyed them.

Even with these cheats boosting them so disgracefully (plus a pretty ordinary injury toll during the game), it was all square with 10 minutes to play.

Here's my 2017 prediction:
1. we will challenge again - top 2 team - and umpires will treat us with total disrespect in every game, including the grand final - again;
2. who will be the AFL's designated "fairytale" this year? - GWS or St Kilda is my guess. watch the umpires play their part again. It will become obvious.
3. Despite the expected officiating fraud - our greatest advantage could be that many fans and media have an inkling now about how badly we were (and are) treated - this exposure might scare the cheats away from being so blatantly corrupt. One can only hope.

Still think we'll win the flag.

AGREE TIMES 1 million

Just read watched the first quarter again. We just couldn't click into gear. We threatened, but couldn't assert our dominance.

Hanners was class, JPK was JPK, Grundy, Parker, jones, naismith, Lloyd all had an impact.

Rohan was embarrassing, what a ******* dud of a performance.

Mcglynn tried but the game had passed him by

And liberatores throw, what a crock.

Just read watched the first quarter again. We just couldn't click into gear. We threatened, but couldn't assert our dominance.

Hanners was class, JPK was JPK, Grundy, Parker, jones, naismith, Lloyd all had an impact.

Rohan was embarrassing, what a ******* dud of a performance.

Mcglynn tried but the game had passed him by

And liberatores throw, what a crock.
Xmas eve and you bring this up. Go the Bloods in 2017 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back