Traded Jake Stringer [traded to Essendon]

Remove this Banner Ad

Having a GWS future second is irrelevant m8, that completely contradicts what it says above. I can explain it a little slower if you need m8.

Okay. Let's do this slowly.

The afl rule on future picks:
http://m.afl.com.au/news/2015-08-06/future-trading

Where does it say you can't trade your future first round pick after you have traded your future second round pick? It prohibits trading your second round pick after trading your first round pick BUT no where does it say vice versa.

As per always, AFL makes stupid rules that get bent.

Okay. Let's do this slowly.

The afl rule on future picks:
http://m.afl.com.au/news/2015-08-06/future-trading

Where does it say you can't trade your future first round pick after you have traded your future second round pick? It prohibits trading your second round pick after trading your first round pick BUT no where does it say vice versa.

As per always, AFL makes stupid rules that get bent.
Look I was just being a smartarse to BRBW because that guy is a trolling flog.

The literal translation of what you are saying is correct but it's not what the AFL have intended. I agree they absolutely make up rules on the go as they please and nothing would surprise me.

Regardless of all that, there is 0 chance that Dodoro will trade out the future first next year.

What a mess...

He is a straight up risk hence why we are cautiously sticking to our guns and the Dogs don't want him...

Who the hell comes out and says this guy is gone from our club because he is a prick and then starts telling people what they are going to pay or else... Madness!!!

Personally i don't care if we get him unless he finds Jesus... For a guy to have that much talent and fan base draw he must be worse than he even comes across, plus I'm not entirley sure we have the qualifications to get the best out of him anyway so the lower the better...

FEV 2.0... Mentaly Unreachable!

Happy to be proven wrong though...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a mess...

He is a straight up risk hence why we are cautiously sticking to our guns and the Dogs don't want him...

Who the hell comes out and says this guy is gone from our club because he is a prick and then starts telling people what they are going to pay or else... Madness!!!

Personally i don't care if we get him unless he finds Jesus... For a guy to have that much talent and fan base draw he must be worse than he even comes across, plus I'm not entirley sure we have the qualifications to get the best out of him anyway so the lower the better...

FEV 2.0... Mentaly Unreachable!

Happy to be proven wrong though...

Another made up quote - Yep Bevo’s presser said that “Jake is such a prick”.

Another made up quote - Yep Bevo’s presser said that “Jake is such a prick”.

Well tell me why you are moving him on then? As in you trotted out to the media that he will most certainly be traded...

For a player with so much talent WTF...

Let me guess he doesnt add any value to your structure or game plan and Pick 11 and steak knives do?

Blame the idiot for his ego not us because he is a massive risk!

So the main source are most likely incorrect and dreaming you reckon?
"The main source".... what.the.hell.

The main source isn't WB... it's the actual player.....lol.

"Player announces trade nomination after being hung out to dry & refuses to talk to his coach again"

"The football public believe he's gone, just a matter of time"

"The club believes they will retain said player if not happy with the deal"

"Supporters believe the club to be the main source of said players intentions"

"Bigfooty shitfight intensifies"

Well tell me why you are moving him on then? As in you trotted out to the media that he will most certainly be traded...

For a player with so much talent WTF...

Let me guess he doesnt add any value to your structure or game plan and Pick 11 and steak knives do?

Blame the idiot for his ego not us because he is a massive risk!

If he’s a massive risk then don’t take him. Go back to Luke Beveridges first comments on the matter and then I’ll happily chat to you about it. We’ve been consistent with our comments ever since. But don’t sit there and write posts saying that we said he’s a “prick”. It’s embarrassing.

"The main source".... what.the.hell.

The main source isn't WB... it's the actual player.....lol.

"Player announces trade nomination after being hung out to dry & refuses to talk to his coach again"

"The football public believe he's gone, just a matter of time"

"The club believes they will retain said player if not happy with the deal"

"Supporters believe the club to be the main source of said players intentions"

"Bigfooty shitfight intensifies"

So if the player is the main source has he come out and made any comment about it?

Jake doesn't have termites, cracks in the plaster, dodgy plumbing nor located in Hobart.

You may want $600k for that house, but you can keep your termite infested, cracked, s*** stained pile in the middle of nowhere that you want to sell because you are dreaming and you won't get the asking price.

You may want a lower/mid-first rounder for Jake, but you can keep your player with potentially dodgy character that you want to trade because you are dreaming and you won't get the asking price.

And what is to say that Jake doesn't go down for his alleged indiscretions with said 17 year old once he is no longer a doggies player and doggies supporter dad suddenly says there was no consent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back