Werewolf Werewolf - The Neighbourhood Watch - GAME OVER - WILD WOLVES MC WINS

Remove this Banner Ad

Well it would be quite obvious that I am incorrect! As I mentioned, I did cut you some slack when Rodney got the chop but last night was weird! Then SM ends up being a feral...

Even you yourself have admitted that you can understand how it has looked a bit dodge at times.

I will happily apologise Nunez if I am wrong and you are not evil.

No need to apologise for being wrong in a game of werewolf mate.

Ok... had a chance to read back and Tarks has left a few messages in the PM.

I will say this categorically, Tarks is evil. He has claimed that he is a wolf and I believe that, he gave me a rundown of their intimidations on both DERO and porps.

What I will also say is I agree with him that the focus for everybody needs to be the SK's. We're in a crucial moment and we need to hit one of them. Lynching Tarks should not be a priority, especially as three other night roles would have him lined up.

Jmoo Wan
TheinjuryFactory
Paddles_
I Bleed Blue
Deaneus
Tjasta
Dingster
Hoos
Dero
Smeg Head
Ninjaswan
The Half Back

5 of the above are our remain evil taking into consideration Tarks is a wolf.

vote tarkyn as he's confirmed evil MWPP

The Filth Wizard do you know who Tarks evil group are suspecting the SKs and remaining Feral to be?

Jmoo Wan
TheinjuryFactory
Paddles_
I Bleed Blue
Deaneus
Tjasta
Dingster
Hoos
Dero
Smeg Head
Ninjaswan
The Half Back

5 of the above are our remain evil taking into consideration Tarks is a wolf.

vote tarkyn as he's confirmed evil MWPP

The Filth Wizard do you know who Tarks evil group are suspecting the SKs and remaining Feral to be?

Put yourself in that list.

I know the wolves suspect THB as a SK.

I personally suspect the remaining Feral to be Smeg Head. SM put a subtle nom in for him to be admitted to the Neighbourhood Watch.

Put yourself in that list.

By all means add me but I'm not adding myself as I know my alignment.

I know the wolves suspect THB as a SK.

I personally suspect the remaining Feral to be Smeg Head. SM put a subtle nom in for him to be admitted to the Neighbourhood Watch.

Smeg makes sense and is playing lurkers game.

THB and Dingster are two worth a small bet as the SKs. Although Dingster could just as easily be a wolf and is staying distant.

There is absolutely no chance Nunez and SM are teammates, if he’s evil he’s a Wolf or SK, would be very weird if he’s a feral after targeting FK and Rodders.

Lol Tarkyn_24, if I was the SK, then Filthy would be dead already. I am confirming myself as good, if you want to dispute it, go ahead and show me the proof.

Lol Tarkyn_24, if I was the SK, then Filthy would be dead already. I am confirming myself as good, if you want to dispute it, go ahead and show me the proof.

If you're good, I'm assuming you're vanilla. Your lack of attention and contribution makes me think you've got a boring role and couldn't give a s**t. No offence, but you're either lazy good or you're evil trying to hide in plain sight.

Nunez I'm actually less keen on you as evil now than I was before, I was under the assumption that you were in a faction that had seered SM as villager.
i'm feeling a bit the same way. There is no way he would have voted for Rodney so vehemently if he had attempted to save Sante.

The SM stuff was weird but Nunez may have legitimately took him as villager which is why he was trying to work with him and may just be as unwilling to admit that his scum radar is a piece of s**t as I am to admit I may have been wrong about him.

If you're good, I'm assuming you're vanilla. Your lack of attention and contribution makes me think you've got a boring role and couldn't give a s**t. No offence, but you're either lazy good or you're evil trying to hide in plain sight.

Tarks tells me he was seered as a villager.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tarks tells me he was seered as a villager.

Doesn't clear him as the head of Tarks team though, or even a regular member he's protecting. Not sure how we can trust all evil anyway. Given we'll essentially be taking a stab in the dark, I think we should stick to lynching known evil. I know you feel differently, but the risk outweighs the reward.

Doesn't clear him as the head of Tarks team though, or even a regular member he's protecting. Not sure how we can trust all evil anyway. Given we'll essentially be taking a stab in the dark, I think we should stick to lynching known evil. I know you feel differently, but the risk outweighs the reward.
I'm looking at Tarks until convinced otherwise. Otherwise we're just as likely to kill another of our own.

I'd be inclined to try and target an SK and hope the last Feral or the other SK takes out Tarks, difficult for village either way here.
And there isn't a standout to vote for. Either way could go pear shaped.

Still a few hours though.

And there isn't a standout to vote for. Either way could go pear shaped.

Still a few hours though.
Yeah if we get it wrong it's over pretty much but I think it's worth trying to eliminate a kill tonight as we're in a pretty bad spot regardless.

I think it does to a degree, he is who they want to vote (and they know I've had my eye on him for a couple of days now).

The thing is with Tarks is we have to lynch a night immune role today to have any chance to win. We also need to eliminate a night kill. Lynching Tarks satisfies none of those requirements and was was mentioned by NS earlier, he's more likely to get killed overnight.

I've been looking over the last few days, for some patterns and there's a few that look interesting to me.

Deaneus is one... Noobz0r said he was playing suspiciously and then the next morning Noobz was dead by SK. It seemed weird to me at the time that anybody would kill Noobz0r as his role was so inconsequential but now I've looked back perhaps a fairly new player in a role panicked and hit the guy talking trash about him.

I'm also interested by a couple of posts Paddles_ made about Dingster during the early phase of the first Rodney bandwagon. SK missed a kill that night, not impossible they wanted to keep another head in the conversation during another bandwagon.

And then, as I mentioned earlier, once I saw SM was evil I looked back over his talk in our PM, where it was a lot more casual. Smeg could well be his last teammate.

Yeah if we get it wrong it's over pretty much but I think it's worth trying to eliminate a kill tonight as we're in a pretty bad spot regardless.
You may be right. In any case, the SK's can't be killed at night can they? So there's no chance of them being taken out by opposing evil. We have to lynch them. Or at least try.

I think it does to a degree, he is who they want to vote (and they know I've had my eye on him for a couple of days now).

The thing is with Tarks is we have to lynch a night immune role today to have any chance to win. We also need to eliminate a night kill. Lynching Tarks satisfies none of those requirements and was was mentioned by NS earlier, he's more likely to get killed overnight.

I've been looking over the last few days, for some patterns and there's a few that look interesting to me.

Deaneus is one... Noobz0r said he was playing suspiciously and then the next morning Noobz was dead by SK. It seemed weird to me at the time that anybody would kill Noobz0r as his role was so inconsequential but now I've looked back perhaps a fairly new player in a role panicked and hit the guy talking trash about him.

I'm also interested by a couple of posts Paddles_ made about Dingster during the early phase of the first Rodney bandwagon. SK missed a kill that night, not impossible they wanted to keep another head in the conversation during another bandwagon.

And then, as I mentioned earlier, once I saw SM was evil I looked back over his talk in our PM, where it was a lot more casual. Smeg could well be his last teammate.
Deaneus or Paddles? I don't mind either and I like your reasoning on both.

Not sure about Smeg. Maybe the last feral? And if THB seered as a villager, he could still be a SK correct?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back