Preview Round 4 - Changes/Prematch Discussion vs Adelaide Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That reminds me of a convo I had with a GoDees supporter on Monday who runs our local newsagents. I wandered in saying "well stuff footy this week eh?" He replied "Ya know, if we win our next 15 games and sit 15-3 I'll be happy with that!" FMD I thought. The bloke was serious!
Id rather have a repeat of 2017 Toes than 2015-14 and 2012 where a late rally left us absolutely spent come September and ripe for a belting.
Granted we dont have much room for error but I dont think weve spent that much energy the first 3 weeks and who knows, season might be worth salvaging.

So Ahern , Wood Anderson in for Campbell, Tyson and one of TT or Scott.
Well, here's hoping we dont break down at half forward like we did in round 1. Wood ain't that get out option when we ultimately get locked in our D50.

Get the sense we're scrambling? Could get ugly if the weekend goes pear shaped.

I'll take a win though.

Recent history shows they only wheel out Glenn when they've really pissed off the supporters.

I'll take a win though.

I'll always take a win. FWIW I still think there's enough talent there that we will have to win games at some point and I won't be surprised when we do. It won't change my opinion now that large changes need to be made for us to achieve anything substantial. I'm not sure it is physically possible for us to do anything now that will change that view.

Last edited:

I'll take a win though.

Either Archer got asked to make a plea for supporters to go out there

or

The board/club itself has no idea how to get fans going to games when we're losing, badly, and has no idea how to get a media representation in the wider footy community in a positive way and its left to club greats who aren't even involved in the club to pick up the slack (King, Archer, Carey) and mention the club during a segment of their respective shows or social media

Round Four Teams
North Melbourne v Adelaide Crows
NM - Wood, Anderson, Ahern, Zurhaar in for Campbell, Tyson, McKay, Scott (rested).
Ade - Poholke, Ellis-Yolmen in for Seedsman (injured), Gibbs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round Four Teams
North Melbourne v Adelaide Crows
NM - Wood, Anderson, Ahern, Zurhaar in for Campbell, Tyson, McKay, Scott (rested).
Ade - Poholke, Ellis-Yolmen in for Seedsman (injured), Gibbs.
Looks like Zurhaar is back as 2nd Ruck. :stern look

Entirely disagree with Scott & McKay being dropped, but the rationale for Scott is that he's 'rested'.
Macmillan deserved the drop by a country ass mile before McKay did, but whatever stick the knife in the rookie it's the easy decision right?

My trust in the club right now is so low I'm having a hard time buying anything.

However, good to see Zurhaars in.
Bad to see Wood is in, didn't deserve it one bit.

Last edited:
Just precaution. Could've played on.
Surely you play a bloke who didn't have to be taken off?

He stinks it up at AFL level, would have thought he needed a few more weeks in the 2s to push his case.

I love bailey Scott but having both ldu and ahern plus jed is a winner for me. Bailey is young and is a future 200 game superstar.
Wood hopefully pulls his finger out and the zurhaar for some defensive forward mongrol.
Something got to give when making these changes.
Mckay is young and will fluctuate but mcmillian is a joke. I hate Lmac asmuch as anyone but his overall defensive job was better than previous efforts.
More mids to rotate hopefully will get the job done

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back