Rumour GFC 2019 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists PT 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you guys do a straight swap Bradley Hill for Jordan Clark?

We’re not going to win the premiership next year, making you guys stronger to challenge West Coast and fuc.king St Kilda at the same time is fine by me plus I know Bell rates Clark very highly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ill take you on face value and trust you are not taking the piss.

So very respectfully, no thank you.

GO Catters

If Stk have to trade all of 18 for Howard then I guess its hard to work out Hill deal that sees us getting a pick upgrade and Steven in it somehow..

I cant see what Freo thinks they offer for Menegola , they will keep and use 12 ..Henry bid that early..? very much doubt it ... and they need 20 somethings for point unless they get some others picks in.
Could 22 for Menegola and 37 work .. its about P44 or there abouts...It sort of gives them 3 players again..which they had with 6,7 and Henry... now they have 12 , Henry ..and 18 which can disappear..

Id want prob more about P30 than 44 but its worth considering.
Freo have 2 R2s next year id try and get one of them and dangle it for Phillips (Collingwood have an academy player next year).

Do you guys still think we are still trying to trade up into a top 10 pick? Its been a bit quiet on that front lately, thought it would be a simple thing to do if it was going to happen.

If we dont get Hill i think we definitely will but picks can be traded up to and on draft night so we dont need to do it now.

No chance..they know we will delist him..token late pick at best.

I remember reading there's some advantage with being traded rather than delisted. If they're traded they're on the books straight away: can move, get their programs, start training etc. If they're delisted and then picked up they can't officially be listed until after the draft at end on Nov or something. Don't quote me but there's some slight advantage for trading. You're right, token pick at best!

Last edited:
Id want prob more about P30 than 44 but its worth considering.
Freo have 2 R2s next year id try and get one of them and dangle it for Phillips (Collingwood have an academy player next year).

The value of the picks in that range really gets down to who we think we can get at what number.. rather than the arbitory value..

FR4 i think we wont use 58 this year but next year we might.

58 gives us the pick to move Steven at last port of call if the saints want to move his money. imo..Its tied into number of picks we use at draft , how many list spots etc and if we can lose a middle pick in a pick upgrade of some sort...

Won’t happen this year but with King signing for the suns. It leaves Peter Wright in a good spot for cats to trade for him with our two first round picks next season.

He isnt even worth a 1st rounder let alone 2, thats just silly. Played 17 games this year and averaged 7 hitouts so why would we want him when he isnt playing full time ruck, might as well play Stanley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are people so over rating this spud. He's not even worth a 1st rounder, let alone 2.

you talking about Wright? He’s got the skills to be an elite forward or ruckman, definitely gone off the boil somewhat but not strange for a player from GC, I’d happily give up a pick 10-18 for him.

58 gives us the pick to move Steven at last port of call if the saints want to move his money. imo..Its tied into number of picks we use at draft , how many list spots etc and if we can lose a middle pick in a pick upgrade of some sort...

Maybe but i cant see them taking 58 can you? Unless its 37 and 58 with something back to us?

you talking about Wright? He’s got the skills to be an elite forward or ruckman, definitely gone off the boil somewhat but not strange for a player from GC, I’d happily give up a pick 10-18 for him.

We were interested in him the Cockatoo year... his work rate seems ordinary... and the form of Ben King has sort of shown him up as not really being elite..

Early R2...

Why are the Suns wanting Smith when they have Witts who won their BnF this year, seems a strange move, they are going to be tall with Witts, Smith, Wright and King in the side.

He is needed as a back up Nichols has retired... smith will not play unless they have injuries..

To be honest i always though Stephen was the better of the 2 brothers, i dont want to fork out 800k+ for him and trade away all our picks, if we do i think its a panic move due to the Kelly move, but we have options available so lets use them and keep a warchest for next year.

Here here - my thinking exactly

What was that year - where Wells with about 4 picks - he got Cristensenson Vardy and a couple of other good players

I hope he keeps all picks he has got at present - the only one i would entertain is Steven with pick 37 ( no earlier ) and get him army fit

Here here - my thinking exactly

What was that year - where Wells with about 4 picks - he got Cristensenson Vardy and a couple of other good players

I hope he keeps all picks he has got at present - the only one i would entertain is Steven with pick 37 ( no earlier ) and get him army fit
I think we'll give them 37, provided they pay a portion of his salary

Clark will be better then hill and clark has 6 extra years of football.

I would like us to draft Will Gould great intercept mark rebounding defender with dead accurate booming kick.
This would also allow Jordan Clark who is already a gun to impact on the wing and midfield.
Gould will also be a gun recruit and probably play from the get go considering he's already a star in the SANFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back